Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 820
Smiles are contagious.
He holds his breath, waiting for Koa's opinion, far more concerned than he probably ought to be. And when he finally calls the guildmaster Pipsqueak over, Zavien nearly falls flat on his face again. To think that he fell in front of her down a flight of stairs. He is so embarrassed that the tips of his ears begin to burn and he almost wonders how the snow around him hasn't melted completely.

As they convene regarding his fate, Zavien tries not to sink into the ground out of pure mortification. The only solace is that she had accepted the jerky. Perhaps that would lean things in his favor? His mind is racing with the possible ways he may have offended her or her leadership skills when they finally break apart and look to him. With bated breath, he listens intently to the Dragoon's words and can't quite process what he hears. Did Koa say he is a Dragoon? Legitimately?!

By the time his mind is starting to officially accept the reality of the words, Koa pulls him into a hug and drops another bomb on him. KOA is the guildmaster?! Zavien is so stunned that he hangs limp in the man's arms for a moment, his gaze slack in shock. But his body reacts the instant his brain understands, letting out a loud, hearty laugh and squeezing Koa tightly. "Truly?! Am I actually a Dragoon?! I passed?!" Until he says the words, Zavien isn't sure he believes them. Although he isn't sure what's more shocking: the fact that he's now a Dragoon or that Koa is the guildmaster! Not that he doesn't find the man capable or worthy, but how did he not notice?! At this point, Zavien is more embarrassed by his own ignorance than his previous actions, flushing with humiliation and excitement all the same.

Trying to salvage some semblance of decorum, he says, "I will do my best to make you and the Dragoons proud!"
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Zavien - 05-30-2024, 04:11 PM