You make me feel like forever
for Safrin!
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 51 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3825
The snow seemed to glow from within and Hadama felt the presence of his goddess before he saw her perfect form. Her approval warmed him from the bones out and he lifted his chin with pride beneath her smile. "I went farther than I would have before your blessing," he rumbled, content with coming in second only to Deimos - though he was wise enough to know that any of the others that Deimos had defeated would likely have overcome him as well. There was, as Safrin said, a learning curve, but every day brought improvement.

Whether it would come fast enough to survive the challenges ahead remained to be seen.

Her tasks were listed and Hadama bowed his head gratefully. "Yes," he acknowledged of them. "Thank you." He would linger a little longer to bask in her light, but once the goddess returned to her cosmic responsibilities the Tidebreaker would begin his Moon Warp jumps across the region to make his way home.

He had much to do.

~fin~

Messages In This Thread
You make me feel like forever - by Hadama - 05-21-2024, 01:46 AM
RE: You make me feel like forever - by Safrin - 05-30-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: You make me feel like forever - by Hadama - 05-31-2024, 03:32 AM