smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
so much of our lives is just carving through the dark
"Flora, there you are!" Isla's voice is animated in a way that any woman worth her salt will know is entirely fabricated, but it's for a very good reason. Having recently ended her dance with Everest - and having taken a brief step outside to let the cold air bring her back down to earth, for that matter - upon her return she's spotted the Doubletake with her new and, uh, handsy acquaintance. Handsy in a way that very much suggests he's after more than Flora is willing to give.

"I'm so sorry," Isla gushes to the NPC young man trying to wrap himself around the Doubletake like a limpet, "I'm having a bit of an emergency, and only another lady's assistance will do. You understand, I'm sure!" Breezily said and not taking no for an answer, she links her arm with Flora and draws her away and across the length of the Temple towards the drinks table.

"My gods, what an interesting partner you found," she whispers to the other woman.

Messages In This Thread
smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Isla - 06-01-2024, 03:50 PM