Sound the alarm [OPEN]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edrei
fuck your ribbons and your pearls, I ain't just a pretty girl.

"So...bossy.." Edy groaned, eyes flailing open as he applied pressure to her side. " I like that in my Sword.." She croaked through lips that were starting to froth with blood. As he lifted her up, Edy tried to sling her arms around him, flash him a seductive smile, or perhaps even kiss his cheek, but instead she merely flopped all but lifelessly in his arms.

Again as she was placed on the table, Edy's boned sunk into the wood in a way that suggested almost all of her energy was depleted.

Who?

Edy's mind was a fog. A fog filled with daggers that stabbed at her every time she tried to breathe or think or move.

Her name was...

Edy's eyes flashed open, tears streaking down her cheeks but not because of the pain. That bitch had died, and her death was probably the only reason Edy was still alive, and Edy didn't even know her name. Gasping for air, Edy looked at Ronin and muffled a sob. "I...I don't know her name. A .. natural...blonde..tall." Gorgeous? Hot? Intimidating and witty as fuck? Those things probably wouldn't help at all, and though they were the sorts of things that the teenager was interested in, she was kicking herself for possibly the first time in her life for not starting out with pleasantries.

Messages In This Thread
Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 12-22-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-24-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 12-25-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-26-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 12-26-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-27-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Sound the alarm [OPEN] - by Edrei - 01-01-2019, 06:33 PM