Hands Held Across the Rift
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and all the people say, you can't wake up, this is not a dream
you're part of a machine,
There’s a part of her that almost wishes Samuel would smile more – finding the action to be very pleasant, even if he seemed a bit timid. So he sits cross-legged, parallel to the altar, and she takes a seat on the bed, cross-legged as well with her hands in her lap and her sapphire eyes lingering on Sam for whatever conversation this would shift toward. But the question he gives her at first, is something that not many people have asked (usually she’s the first to say it, so it’s kind of nice to not be the one that initiates that part) and she nods to him. “I am.” She announces easily, head tilting as he continues on.

And wow, what a topic that was. It wasn’t really something she’s thought of recently, and with it… Well, there’s a lot to take in. Her face takes on a bit of a contemplative look as she glances from the altar back to Samuel. “Well… I think I feel a bit more Ascended than Abandoned, in that regard.” She murmurs, one hand raising to tap at her chin as she thinks. “I feel abandoned, able to hold my magic separately from those that I’ve bitten. It’s like… It’s like it’s a different well I can reach into, if that makes sense?” She doesn’t know if it does, but to her it does. “As for feeling more Ascended, I think mostly just because I don’t feel pain, I have fluid and nanites now, the sunlight hurts. I think with all the restrictions and changes to my person it leans me a bit more toward Ascended.” She finally admits before huffing out a quiet laugh.

Ascended, with my own personal well of magic to use.” She finally results, giving him a fanged smile before it fades slightly. “Why do you ask?
you are not a human being
well my heart is gold and my hands are cold
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-08-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-11-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-12-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-14-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-14-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-15-2019, 05:51 AM