& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609

Chuckling slightly, Remi offers his icy-eyed friendly a boyish and bashful shrug. " I think I do too. Or at least, I am starting to." Then again this version of himself had committed murder, had made a plethora of stupid mistakes, had gotten himself cursed numerous times. Perhaps there was something to be said for being meek and mild after all.

"Well if it isn't, it is not a life that I have seen." There probably are those who just are, and get to be themselves without question. Ronin, seems like one. Wessex, another. With enough strength and the right circumstances, Remi thinks indeed you have the privilege of being the person you want without being selfish. The alchemist, who has rarely wanted for anything, hardly understands all the accusations of selfishness lobbied his way, but such is life, as Kiada has pointed out.

"When do you plan on going? I know I kept thinking Oh I shall go at night, but I suppose...that does not really make sense this week."
REMI
what have i become?my sweetest friend—everyone know goes away in the end
if i could start again, a million miles away, i would keep myself. i would find a way
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Remi - 10-19-2019, 04:44 PM