further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
It had been a chore to drag Sam out of the house, but you're pretty sure staying in and moping is terrible for his health. And socializing exclusively with you... Well, one shudders to think of the effect that might have on his poor impressionable mind.

Things had been a little strained since you came home stone drunk a d confessed that you knew his feelings, a topic you've since avoided with studious dedication. That the gods for LongNight, then: it made the payment excuse to shake off the last of the awkwardness and return to easy whatever-you're-doing. You'd heard about a party being thrown by a local matriarch, and so after much wheedling here you are, your redhead charge in tow.

You've dressed in a loose white button down and brown trowsers, and your hair is as close to tame as it's going to get. The wound on your face is scarring nicely, still rather tender but no longer at risk of spilling unpleasant ooze. You've gone to grab yourself a plate of mango; now you return, chewing thoughtfully on a cube, and lean against a wall near Sam. "Y'got somethin' 'gainst dancin', Red?" you wonder wryly, nudging him with your shoulder while mango drips over your lip.
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-18-2020, 09:50 PM