further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"...I...su-suppose. Is that why..why you d-do what you do?" Sam asked teasingly, pointedly looking at Zeph's scarred eye. As self-conscious as he was, it was nice to be with someone that he felt comfortable joking around with (and taking the jokes from).

He purposefully tried to not look at Zeph's reaction to his dancing nor anyone elses: Sam was well aware he was the amateur of all amateurs. When he was told he was a natural he fixed Zeph with a disbelieving, sarcastic stare. He could feel how awkward he was, but had no real knowledge of how to fix that: thankfully (?) it seemed like Zeph had some suggestions.

Obligingly he walked closer to the group of dancing party-goers, noticing suddenly that he also seemed to be far more dressed than anyone else around; thankfully it was at least dark and busy enough that no one else seemed to see or care. Over the increasingly loud music he heard Zeph say something about his ass and let out a laugh of embarrassed, flustered panic (sounding something like 'ha HA!'), resisting the temptation to grab his own butt to try and see if there was anything really that notable about it.

"Well h..how about you sh..sshhhow me how you dance." He insisted, folding his arms and standing before Zeph, looking at him as if this were a great challenge. He wouldn't be the only one embarrassed.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-19-2020, 01:43 PM