further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Thankfully for Sam he didn't notice the silent conversation that occurred between Zeph and the man on the edge of the crowd: if he had, he might have had to flee the scene from sheer embarrassment. As it was, he could contently pretend that no one had noticed his presence but Zeph, who seemed to immediately take him back despite being the one to turn him around in the first place.

Hands moved to his waist and Sam looked down, a small smile on his lips at the contact. Zeph's hands felt good: strong and big, there to protect and hold. He'd made a resolution to stand on his own two feet and he'd meant it, but there was something incredibly rewarding in feeling that he was being looked after. "I..I mean..." He began, about to argue they weren't lies, but he could already see how well that might go down with Zeph. Instead he  moved his arms up to his shoulders and rested them there, looping his fingers around the back of Zeph's neck.

It was nice to just exist with someone else like this, Sam thought, as he looked up into Zeph's eyes. They were such a lovely colour, warm and inviting; of course the view was somewhat marred for the moment, but he could at least see that the wound was healing. He was about to reach up to gently touch the scar, comment on it, when he was issued a challenge. "Um..." For a second, the part of him that could make jokes and wasn't completely broken thought to say well, you said that thing about my ass-- but Sam had buried that part of himself almost entirely over the years.

"..B...because..." He looked back up into Zeph's eyes. "He ca-cares about me and...w..wants to see me have a g-good time, because he kn-knows how to make me com-comfortable."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-20-2020, 11:27 PM