further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Sam laughed; he'd been unsure for a long time that he knew how to have fun too. A lot of things that others around him seemed to enjoy like parties, games, relationships and harrowing adventures...there had been many years where he'd resigned himself to never being a part of anything that wasn't sitting alone and working on his books. "Ma-Maybe I'll b..become a par-party animal now."

That was something people said, right?

He frowned at Zeph's comment on drinking...he'd seen his host drunk a couple of times and was used to see a bottle or glass in his hand, but so far had not considered it to be a problem: perhaps in some ways it was good he'd never had the chance to indulge. Sam knew if he had a chance to lose himself in something so simple as alcohol he'd likely abuse it.

Well, that topic of thought was depressing. He looked away, past the buildings and party, down through a crack in the alleyway to the sea, which glittered under the light of lamps on the shore. "...Do you thi..think..." Sam looked back to the party, the dancers: it felt like they were both done with that, for the moment. "...Do you w-want to go for a swi..swim in the sea? I've never..d..done it, and I'm alre..already doing new things to-tonight..."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-24-2020, 05:21 PM