[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

Arialla nodded, though she suspected that Samuel's failure to bring the Loreseekers to Torchline had more to do with what had been going on in his life than the residents' disinterest in books. She wouldn't say so, of course; after all, it wasn't like she blamed him. Rejecting your goddess and knowing you were dying as a result naturally took priority.

"It wouldn't be the same, but then things never are," she said, trying for a tone of quiet encouragement. Samuel might not lead the Loreseekers the way Jigano had, but Arialla believed he could do it ... if he wanted to. "Leadership doesn't come naturally to everyone, but sometimes that just means you have to practice. Though I'll admit, I don't know if I'd be joining even if the guild ... was in a better place. Safrin wasn't fond of the idea."

Arialla's eyes widened; she hadn't realized Samuel had been sick. She didn't know much about the illness, either, but she could hardly have avoided hearing some things about it. "I'm glad you're feeling better."

Did that mean his Voice-withdrawal/curse was getting better too? Arialla decided not to pry.

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Arialla - 10-15-2020, 10:57 PM