[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
"Not a lot of people around here respect me." Sam said softly, a smile on his face without any joy behind it, more of a courtesy for Arialla than anything else. He was rather sure that if he openly advertised the guild with his name attached to it, he would have very few members, and those that were tempted would be swiftly told of his reputation (as either a wet blanket who couldn't tie his own shoelaces or a manipulative danger) and taken away.

Hearing that Safrin didn't approve was a surprise, though; as far as Sam knew, Jigano had been on decent terms with the Goddess. "She wasn't? Why not?"

He nodded, not asking if Arialla had been sick: he was sure he'd be able to tell if she had. He himself knew he looked tired even despite being Ascended, and those that weren't were visibly beaten down by the illness. "Thank you. I am too. The Voice's cure came at just the right time." Of course, a little earlier and he could have avoided being a murderer...but that secret was going to be shared with the fewest people possible.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-16-2020, 09:13 PM