[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
"Oh, I have seen the sunset - through a window, but I still know it's beautiful. Sometimes...well, um, recently I've become a little more vulnerable to the sun, but before that I could be out at dusk and dawn, and they're lovely times. Especially in Torchline." The colours he had seen in the sky over the ocean had amazed him, the first morning he had been on the beach; coming from the Hollowed Grounds, where the reigning shades were dull and grey, it had been a moment of true awe.

He smiled to hear that she had met Milo, couldn't help but ask: "How is he? I haven't seen him in a while...and I had to leave in a hurry last time. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye how I would've liked to." It felt oddly like a dream now, he and Milo's sudden tryst then quick friendship.

The mention of Wessex sobered him a bit, Sam looking down at the floor and fiddling with his fingers. "..And...what do you think of her?"
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 12-19-2020, 11:35 AM