[SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
Scarecrow I think I love you, will you ever understand,
It's not as if I've fallen for this but I'm doing what I can

Firewood was still a must pretty often in Flowerbirth, when colder days could still rise. Emmett had both the children with him, no one to look after them, as he walked into the woods with his axe. They trailed behind him, dancing between trees and pointing at birds or squirrels they spotted. Truthfully their chipperness was irritating him but he said nothing, knowing it was good for them to be happy for a while.

Finally seeing a good tree, he got them to sit far away then started to hack at the branches - he got two down before his eye was caught by something moving through the trees before him. He knew there was a cabin there, but not who it belonged to...thought it made no sense, a shock of anxiety ran through him. Emmett laid his axe down and indicated for the kids to follow from a distance, stepping through the trees slowly and quietly.

When he saw Vervain by herself, working on...something, he relaxed. Still, she'd probably seen him by now and he had been raised with manners, so he couldn't just go. Taking a few steps forward, he smiled and waved. Chris and Milly ran out from behind him seeing this and walked right up to Vervain, looking at the decoration in her hands.

"What's that you're workin' on?" Asked Emmett, setting down his wood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime - by Emmett - 03-22-2019, 09:52 PM