truth, dare, spin bottles
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
I'd still know you, not being shown you, I only need the working of my hands
Gods, the praise though. It has Everest wanting to bend and break himself into whatever shape or piece the courtesan might like best if only to hear his approval again.

Grasping the other man's hips, it's with his eyes mesmerized by the swirl of thorns and braided black lines that he leans onto his toes and thrusts himself forward, nearly collapsing forward as the disappearance of his cock inside the courtesan's perfect ass had his knees growing week and his mind temporarily short-circuiting. Having forgotten to breathe, the aviator pulls in a breath that's as much gasp as it is moan, before pulling his hips back until the head of cock remereged. "Gods.." He mumbles, sounding disoriented with the sudden overwhelming pleasure of it. "..gods, I..."

Suddenly hot all over and trembling, Everest's fingers tightened around Thorn's hips as he hoisted the man's hips up to bury himself inside of him again. It being the first time he'd ever had sex with a man, and only the third time in his life, perhaps the delirious sounds of pleasure slurring from his lips were to be expected, even if they were moaned at a very polite level.

Much as the aviator appreciated his current view of the courtesan's body, Everest hadn't yet learned the finer points of just fucking for someone else, and so instinctively he reached to pull Thorn to him. Letting one hand slide from the courtesan's hips to wrap under his stomach, Ever leaned back to bring the other man with him, that he might continue to thrust his hips whilst holding the courtesan upright against his chest.
Everest
Table by the always stunning Sky!
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
// i am heaven sent, don't you dare forget —
The courtesan knows what he’s doing. He can tell in the way Ever starts to give more each time he’s praised, and it sparks more of that little thrumming electricity in his gut to be able to provide. One that sparks into a full sensation of delicious desire as the Aviator thrusts in completely, a moan leaving the courtesan that’s louder than Everest’s polite ones, but all that much more rewarding for it. His hands tighten in the sheets, gasping a little sound as Everest’s composure returns and he starts to move, even if it’s a bit of a disappointing tease when the other man’s cock slips out. “Y’feel real good, Ever..” He says on the exhale of a gasp, precisely at the time he’s readjusted to however the Attuned wants him to be.

And he goes so willingly, shifting up and arching enough that when Everest sinks into him again, it draws out all that extra pressure and sensation against his cock, Thorn’s lips parting to serenade his own chorus for the other man.

It’s one that hiccups when he’s moved again, the hand at his stomach hauling him up so that he straddles and has a bit better of a vantage point to help Everest not strain himself completely as he rides him. A moaned “fuck, you’re so strong,” broken up by a gasp of air, getting his legs under him enough to help with each thrust, letting Everest pick the pace.
thorn
— i am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised //
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
It's a rather incredible thing, to find the lines blurring between where he ended and Thorn began, pressed together as they were. Glancing off to one side, Ever was mildly stunned to see that the walls of the room were suddenly filled with mirrors that he might gaze upon their bodies from nearly every angle. Almost choking on his own surprised gasp of air, he nearly forgot himself as he watched his own cock disappear into the courtesan's perfect ass amidst a tangle of vines and thorns.

Grasping the courtesan's hips a touch tighter—and then tighter still—Everest experimented with the force of his thrusts, watching the man in the mirror properly fuck the courtesan for the first time. "Come here—" Far less polite than normal, the aviator adjusted them closer to the edge of the bed to put them nearer to the mirrors, with Thorn facing at a 3/4 angle forward but on his knees, so that Everest could both see the way he entered the other man, as well as the entirety of the courtesan's body.

Watching himself in the mirror with dark eyes, Everest reached around slowly at first, before grasping the base of the other man's cock between his fingers. Thrusting forward slowly, the aviator gasped breathlessly against the courtesan's shoulder. "I can't believe how good this feels. I didn't think...I..." Finding his vision blurring slightly, Ever let his grip go slack as his fingers ghosted up the soft skin of Thorn's erection. "...I'm close." He admitted as his hand slid back down, painfully gentle, as if he might cool the heat he felt building in his belly by touching the other man instead.
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
That’s --Ah-- Exactly what I wanna hear, baby.” Thorn purrs, broken up by the gasp of a sound with the resounding snap of Everest’s hips, the sensation of his cock filling the courtesan again begins to drive him insane. At least, until he spots the mirrors, and is easily adjusted however the Aviator wishes him to be, knees finding the bed again, and a perfect view for himself to watch the other man fuck him.

Now, Thorn isn’t quiet, and each moan and grunts are meant as encouragement, even as his tattooed body heaves with the need for air. It’s clear by the way he’s flushed that Everest is doing a brilliant job, as evident by just how hard the courtesan’s cock is when he finds it. His lips part again, about to speak when Everest announces how close he is, the ghosting of his fingers trailing up his sides causing him to shiver, and it’s with that realization that they are in fact trying edging, has Thorn panting as he sinks back and takes some of the reins, lifting to loop his arms around Everest’s neck as he essentially stills but in a way that keeps the other man’s cock warm and sunk in as far as he can go. “Good boy.” Thorn purrs, taking one of Everest’s hands to run across his torso, over the tattoos and the peaked nipples, careful to avoid his own length due to the tingling sensation he could already feel starting at the base of his legs.

You really got into it, tellin’ me what to do. Y’sure you still wanna try bein’ the bottom or do you wanna keep goin’ like this?” Arching back enough to run the bridge of his nose against the Aviator’s jaw, Thorn’s warm tongue slips out to drag a stripe across the other man’s neck, watching from a hooded gaze at the view in the mirror of his actions and knowing that Everest would be able to see it too. Ah well, the stillness should be enough time to pause in dropping Everest’s cresting wave so that they can build it back up again. It has for the courtesan, evident by the way his cock seems less hard and sags ever so slightly despite the twitch.
thorn
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Despite the way Thorn forces their pace to slow, the praise from the man's lips nearly has the aviator forgetting everything he'd wanted to learn in lieu of grasping the man's hips again and fucking them both of the metaphorical cliff. 'It..it seemed better than asking to stop.' Everest replies, the words shaky, his voice husky. Glancing over the courtesan's shoulder and into the mirror, Everest watched his hands as they were directed, feeling the sensation of the courtesan's taught skin and imagining that he could feel the ink as well as see it beneath his fingers.

Able to think a touch more clearly without the slap of skin resounding in his ears, Everest swallowed hard. In the mirror, his fingers continued to rise, gliding up around Thorn's collarbones before gently mapping out the man's throat and jaw. "You feel absolutely amazing." The aviator whispers reverently, his stomach stiffening against the sudden urge of his hips to try and somehow thrust himself even deeper into the man splayed around him.

"But..I want to know what it's like." Pausing, Everest considers, before tilting his head and placing his lips against the shell of Thorn's ear. "I want to know what it's like to be fucked."
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Humming a breathy note of agreement, Thorn continues to guide Everest’s hands along his body, nose and lips tickling against the jut of his jaw and his neck, remaining precisely still so as to give them a moment of calm to get their heartbeats evening again. “It was perfect.” He purrs in response, planting a wet kiss against the underside of Everest’s jaw.

He pauses in his movements as the Attuned’s hand crosses over his collarbones and explores his throat and jaw, Thorn shivering a little in delight at the sensation as he watches the view in the mirror. The quiet whisper of praise has Thorn’s cock twitching, lips curving into a smirk as he purrs back a whispered “y’fill me so well.” As if to say it feels so good because the Aviator is nothing but perfect for the courtesan.

However, the next set of words have his muscles already tense as if preparing to move, before Ever’s husky voice meets the shell of his ear and Thorn nearly whines with the thought. He doesn’t respond, instead he shifts almost immediately and with a bit more strength than it seems he has, slipping off of Everest’s lap and unfortunately off of his hard cock, turning to press his lips to Everest’s collarbones, teeth biting down to suck a mark into the skin just above his pectoral.

And with it, he adjusts the room a bit himself, extending the bed behind the Aviator so that as he withdraws, his hands find the other man’s shoulders and he pushes him down back against the bed, hands growing rougher to match the dark smirk that spreads across Thorn’s face. “I can happily provide.” He grips Everest’s thighs, splaying them to make room for himself as he slips in, pausing to reach for the lube to douse his fingers in, before he runs his hands affectionately and appreciatively against Everest’s ass, dipping a finger into his entrance. “Just relax, baby.” Comes the husky command, slowly beginning to work him loose.
thorn
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Finding his breath caught in the back of his throat as every muscle in his body tensed, Everest nearly reached to haul the courtesan back onto his sock, such was the staggering feeling of withdrawal that came almost immediately from having him move away. Exhaling sharply in an attempt to regain his senses, Ever moaned breathlessly as one of his hands cupped the back of the other man's head, surprised to find that he enjoyed the sudden pressure of his lips sucking against his skin.

Flailing for a moment, Ever fully expects to fall backward off the bed as Thorn pushes him onto the back. The sudden firmness of the mattress behind his head has him laughing a touch shakily, as his thighs fall immediately open. He should have felt vulnerable, splayed the way he was, but thanks to all of Thorn's efforts thus far, the aviator had never felt less uncomfortable in a new situation.

Trying to do as he was told, Everest nevertheless hissed in a breath of surprise, the muscles of his stomach and legs tensing as he felt the other man's finger slide inside. Forcing himself to exhale, he nodded, leaning his head back against one arm and letting his eyes hungrily track the dark lines that grew over the courtesan's body.
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Thorn knows the feeling all too well, one he mourns, in fact, as they make to swap positions. He leans in to place that mark against the other man’s bare chest, and after a moment of battling the strength of the Aviator, he gets him promptly onto his back. His smile twists a bit more flirtatious as he gets everything ready, fits between the other man’s thigh and starts to work him loose.

Feelin’ good?” He asks as he notices the breaths and the way Ever is still tense, but at odds with the relaxed posture of his arm underneath his head.

Another finger slips in to work him more before a third joins the mix, and when he’s satisfied with the amount of teasing and taunting he’s done, Thorn strokes himself back into full hardness, shifting Everest’s hips up so that he can line his cock up. The tip of his length presses in slowly at first, lubed up and slick with the actions taken beforehand, and Thorn watches the Aviator’s face for any twist or shift of signs that may be discomfort.

Y’know… I can’t say that I get t’do this that often.” He purrs, pausing with a hitch of breath until he’s fully sunk into Everest. “But the mirrors are a real nice touch.” Because despite the incredibly boring exterior initially, Everest had made it quite the interactive exhibit, with the addition of mirrors that can watch from every angle, one above them now that can give the other man a perfect view from above to watch Thorn’s cock disappear into the Attuned’s round ass, and reappear after he lets the Aviator get used to the sensation, withdrawing just enough to utilize the other man’s legs in a way that makes it almost like a handle to hold onto for the thrust he starts.
thorn
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Trying to think about the question—was he feeling good?—it took Everest an absurdly long moment before he was able to actually answer. The sensations coming from Thorn's fingers were so new and foreign that his brain almost didn't know what to make of them. At least not until the courtesan's fingers slipped in just far enough for a particular bundle of nerves to be touched for the first time. "Gods, yes." He panted sharply, his blue eyes suddenly growing sharp as he reached out for Thorn's arm, his fingers pleading for more.

Trying to stay relaxed—he could certainly understand the importance of it now—Ever felt his fingers clenching into the bedding as Thorn's hips slowly moved forward. It wasn't that the sensation was painful, though it was a little, but moreso that it felt claustrophobic somehow. Only once the courtesan was fully in and began to pull out could Everest appreciate the sensations fully, and though he felt as though he should be doing something, for a moment all he could do was gape up at the tattooed man, experiencing what it was like to be fucked for the first time.
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It takes a moment to get the answer, which is fine as far as the courtesan is concerned. He continues to move and adjust because their safe words have been established, and not a single thing has been mustered up from Everest to prove that he isn’t having fun. It allows him to start to loosen the other man up, utilizing his healing magic to try and alleviate any small discomforts before he lines his cock up and sinks into him with a sigh of near relief.

By that time, Everest’s words have registered, and Thorn smirks down to him as Everest gapes up at him, hands and fingertips gripping the other man’s legs easily as he starts to fuck him, picking an easy pace to start at, each one driving him up against that bundle of sensitive nerves. “Y’feel so fuckin’ good, Ever.” He purrs as his pace starts to pick up and Thorn adjusts slightly, trying to bring him back up from the small break taken, wondering if the other man would notice the difference in the strength of his orgasm when it occurs compared to any without edging.

It’s a question for after, though, because the courtesan is cognizant enough to fuck him in a way that keeps the mirrors quite beneficial for the research Everest is conducting, should he find it in him to look.
thorn