Training got lost in the game
Astaroth
Isar Sindri
Cultist

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
ISAR
Arm yourself
Isar nodded, seeing no problem with that either. Of course there would be a top dog of any region, that was par for the course, and he would not wish to put himself on the wrong side of the powers that be. That was just bad manners.

"Then ask, and if it is accepted then I'll come work," he decided. "Might stay here until I hear from you though... it's warmer." Easier for a vagabond to find someplace to sleep, and easier to find things to eat too. It went without saying, but Isar had nothing to trade for food or shelter until he got that job.
Because no one else here will save you
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
Inclining his head toward the other Ancient, Asta flashes a sharp toothed smile of confirmation toward Isar. “I certainly cannot blame you for that.” He murmurs, as if he might make the same call had he not had prior obligations and responsibilities (and the fact that he was growing into being quite a familiar face amongst the Grounders, in which he was more than happy to feel like he belonged somewhere).

He collects his bag of trinkets and the carefully wrapped hand, ensuring he’s mostly clean from anything that might remain, and with taking enough feathers from the Ramphire previously to fill a glass jar, Astaroth is quite settled and feels prepared for the trek back home. “I will reach out when I learn more.” Inclining his head toward the other man, he takes his leave – content to leave the rest of the bones behind amongst the cavern of Rae’s Fingers.

- FIN <33
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine