the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
Her back arches and it’s easy enough to get the laces untied, pulling away a small amount to try and tug at her clothing as she whimpers and poises a question he hopes she’d ask. A confident smirk is felt against her skin as he kissed and nips at her, shifting a small amount to get nearer to her lips again. “That you’re mine.” A purring answer.

His head tilts toward hers when their lips collide again, and his hands work to try and shift her skirts up a bit more — pausing only to try to unbuckle his belt, the tension of wanting to bury himself into her too strong with the tightness of his pants. His tongue finds her as he tries to focus on the buckle, his other hand moving to ghost about her breast, brushing so softly over her nipple it might as well have been the wind.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The air that touched her back when the cloth came undone felt cool against her burning skin, and she gasped, shivering. Maea untangled her arms from the dress, let it fall down about her waist, goosebumps prickling all over her arms, down the chest, to where her breasts had tightened, nipples hard and aching. Her breath was coming faster, heat pooling in her abdomen, the muscles of her stomach clenching in anticipation when his free hand began to work at the buckle. Her thighs clenched around his waist, so impatient; it had been too long. She wanted him, so badly.

"I could tell them that... but you'd have to claim me first," she whispered against his mouth, and brougth her own mouth wandering across his cheek. To his jaw, and to the soft, fragrant skin of his neck. So warm, already tasting of salt; she licked it with a soft tongue and moaned into his ear as he touched her breast lightly, fingers ghosting her nipple. Again she arched her spile, to push her chest into his hand, fill his palm with the fullness of her breast.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her thighs tighten around his waist and it does him little favor for trying to get the buckle undone. A quiet impatient hiss is breathed into her mouth at the tension of the fabric, focusing on that as she pulls away ever so slightly. “Mmm, you know that I will.” Confidence strong within the words, pulling away to run his tongue along his teeth and fangs as if for extra emphasis.

But his hand ghosts over her breast, free as they are now, and she arches against him to fill his palm — moaning as her lips and tongue find his neck. He tilts his own back a small amount, to give her more room, tenderly squeezing the fullness within though he grows a small amount rougher on the peaked nipple beneath his calloused and rough fingers.

Finally, he manages to unbuckle his belt — unbuttoning his pants as well to slip himself free, humming a vibration of his pleasure as his pants and belt fall to the floor leaving him with little tension and all the more power to play. That hand reaches for her again, to pull away all the clothes he can find until her moon white skin is stark against his bronze — greedy to take her against the wall.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It egged her on even more to see him so impatient. His voice was a low growl, his words a promise that made her hands tremble with need as they stroked his back, his shoulders, the swelling muscles of his arms. So strong, he kept her pinned against the wall with barely more than a hand at a time, the leverage, her own legs around his waist, and it did something to her she hadn't felt before, to be held up like this. Had she been standing, her knees would be weak, threatening to buckle; now they only tightened even more, helping her shift her hips against him. In desperate need of some friction to soothe her aching need.

At least his hand cupping her breast was firm, squeezing; Maea gasped as he rolled her nipple between his fingers and pressed harder into the touch, to show he could be rougher if he wanted to. That she wanted him to claim her, to take her, to coax those sounds out of her... Maea wanted to give him that.

Her lips roamed his skin, kissing the solid column of the neck and raked her teeth across it, nipping gently at times, only to clamp down and bite him, greedy to hear more of his own voice. Her own was filling the air with each breath now, quiet but urgent and needy as she felt his fingers move at her core, pushing away fabric of skirts, underclothes. He would find her wet already, eagerly moving against his hand, soaking the flimsy garments with her lust for him.

"Do you want me, Sunjata?" she asked, in a soft, pleading tone. Wanted to hear him say it, let her know how he really felt.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She wants him to be rough with her, and so he is. He presses against her a small amount more, palming at her greedily and playing with the curve of her breast, the peak of both nipples as he begins to pant a small amount with the way her teeth and lips roam his skin. He’s buzzing beneath her touch as he focuses on her clothing, making room and space for him to lay his claim.

But then she bites him, hard, and it’s like his body gives into her with it — groaning louder than he typically did at this stage, just for her, hands growing more touchy and rough as he surges against her. His torso presses hers into the wall, pinning her much easier there as his hand finds its way to her undergarments — stroking with possessive touches against her, diving into how wet she is.

He throbs with it, unable to find a way to remove the undergarments without removing himself from her — and in a moment of desperation his fingers shift to sharp claws. “Yes…” He manages through his gravelly breathing. “I want you, Maea.” She’ll feel the way he plays with the fabric keeping her from him. “I want to fuck you against this wall until the only thought in your mind is me.” It’s a growl, a burning within his gut, and his claws slice through the garments to free her — partially shifting his hand back into his own and he strokes her again, long and slow, in time with the thrust he gives her, his cock dragging along her thigh. And at the end, he slips a finger into her to give her something to grind against as he continues his game.

He pulls back a small amount from her, steel gaze dark and aflame, searching her face breathlessly and within distance to capture her lips. “How badly do you want me?
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
His voice was like lightning on her skin, the groan that rumbled from his throat a sweet song that lit her on fire. More than his hand on her breast, more than the wonderful way he shoved her harder against the wall, his need for her made Maea burn even hotter.

She gasped, a sudden intake of breath when his claw ripped away the cloth of the undergarment. For a moment she thought of the long walk back to the portal, how she would be left utterly bare beneath the skirts after this... Her moan grew louder when the notion only brought a thrill of renewed lust to her. Thinking of all the other walls he could have her against between here and there. Maea whimpered, feverish as his fingers stroked her, so rough against the soft, tender dampness of her folds. Then, he pushed a finger into her and she cried out, gasped and panted hard at the surging pleasure brought on by the intrusion.

There was another pull on the companion bond, something fretful and anguished now, but she didn't have time to think about it. Shoved the connection away and bucked her hips, angling to feel more of his finger. Move on it, head swimming. Sunjata wanted her. He was going to take her, fuck her, make her forget about everything except him... and she wanted it. Longed to lose herself in him, in the bliss she knew he could give her.

"I want you... more than anything," she moaned, agitated by the hard cock she could feel press against her thigh. So close, so hot... "I only want you. Nothing else, no one else." It was painful, to want him this much. And the finger was only aggravating her need, just enough to make her aware but not enough to fill her.

She dove in, tried to catch his mouth. Wanted to kiss him. Wanted him to kiss her, savor the only mouth she had ever tasted. The only flavor she ever wanted to know.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He keeps her there, pinned against the wall as she grows louder and louder. His hands continue to be rough with her, playing and taunting and not quite giving her what it is she seeks. But she still grinds against his hand, and he murmurs a quiet approval at it, plunging his fingers in deeper. He rewards her by picking up an easy speed with them as she moans for him, smirking his quiet triumph at it.

Good girl.” He purrs to her, and she’s captured his lips in an almost frantic way, his hand leaving her chest for her hair — to stroke through and tug against, keeping the kiss chaste enough that he can withdraw his fingers to watch her with a smirk, raising his fingers to his lips to get the taste of her back on his tongue. His smoldering eyes focus on her a bit more intently, working to get every last bit of her into him. And he bucks his hips a small amount toward her as well, the tip of his cock dragging along her clit in more of that same playful game he preferred so much.

And then he adjusts them a small amount, using the wall as leverage to fit himself in a position that would make it easier to give into her — a position she could likely sink down onto if she were being greedy. His head finds her neck, hands find her hips, kisses and nips placed along her throat and shoulder. “Sing for me.” He purrs against her neck, before he bites to pin her there with the help of sharpened canines, to press down against her hips and thrust his aching length into her, to claim and devour and see just what sounds he can get from her.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It was torture, sweet and cruel and dizzying, the way he kept touching and taunting without quite giving her what she wanted. Oh, his hand was busy between her legs, fingers pumping as she moved her hips to feel them inside her, but it was his cock she wanted, and he kept playing with her. Holding out, his kiss not deep enough to satisfy. He praised her, for what she wasn't sure - the moans, the confessions? - but didn't care. Her eyes were smoldering lilac flames in a face flushed with heat, fallen with lust, pleasure; she watched him feast on the moisture from her clingning to his finger and stirred, shuddering and whining with longing as he bucked his hips, his cock grinding over her core, setting off fireworks in her spine.

Then, it seemed he got tired of playing this game. Sunjata grabbed her hair, her hip, and her arms came up to cradle his shoulders and hold her up, keep him close... His mouth was on her neck, claiming and keeping her still, like some beast laying claim to his female.... and he pushed into her, with all of his thick, hard length. Maea cried out again, spine arching, her toes curling; sucking in breath she found it impossible to contain all the sensations of him and moaned again, whimpering... almost sobbing from ecstasy as her inner muscles tightened around his cock, squeezing it, greeting him welcome home.

Fucking finally!
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He likely could have kept up the game for longer — but he craves her, has since they couldn’t do anything when they’d been healing and even breathing caused so much pain. Even now, here, he doesn’t think he’ll be able to handle the ability to keep her propped up entirely, the muscles in his back already straining with the effort.

But he ignores it, because he has her to please and claim, to devour as he thrusts into her, giving her his own moan against her shoulder with the sensation of her tightening around his cock. He doesn’t follow the slow motions of before, not as he becomes too greedy, wants to see just what sounds he can get from here here, and so he tries to push her hips down a small amount more — searching for that spot that she loves so much.

And while he does it, his kisses blaze a trail along her neck and jaw, settling along her throat before he pulls away to watch her through a heavy lidded lustful gaze, rocking into her with a quickening pace of breath.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She did spare a thought for his back, the still healing wounds that still caused him some trouble even now, because her own leg was throbbing occasionally. But it all drowned in the waves of pleasure that surged and swelled as Sunjata thrust into her, kept her from thinking of anything but him, as he'd promised, and just as she had promised, Maea's voice grew louder. Still sweet and soft, but for once she didn't try to hold back, or put a lid on herself.

The whole girl became freer here, with no prying eyes or listening ears, and she let loose on a deeper level. Let go all thoughts of controlling what was happening - she couldn't move anyway, what was the point? - and just let him claim her. Take her. Fuck her, hard and fast against their soon to be bedroom wall. Words spilled from her tongue as she dragged her lips over the parts of his face she could reach, sweet nothings that pleaded to keep going, to never stop, his name a recurring prayer, a mantra repeated over and over again.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He could absolutely have his way with her, with the way she relaxes and gives into the feeling — no reservations like there was with their times at the bar. She relaxes, becomes someone else, arching and letting him take and take. And he vibrates beneath it, within her, buzzing with a hum of appreciation and control.

Her lips find him again and he claims her lips after she’s explored — letting himself take her prayers to his lips, picking up the pace a bit rougher, pressing his torso against hers and keeping her pinned but just enough that there is some friction between them. He thrusts harder into her, panting and growling his approval onto her lips, hands slipping from her hips to the small of her back, pressing her against him more fully and trailing up to take her arms and pin those to the wall behind them too, partially shifting enough that the flexing membrane of his bat shift begin to create a small cocoon of sorts around them.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She never got tired of him. No matter how often they came together or how long it had been since last, it was always amazing. Maea never experienced anything or anyone who could drive her out of her own mind like this, just by touching her. By looking at her like she was the most exquisite thing that existed. She wasn't vain, or proud, but the way Sunjata's eyes glowed when he raked his eyes over her, she felt pleased all the same, content, smug and confident like never else. He wanted her, and when she gave herself to him... he liked it. Ego boost of a lifetime, that.

He caught her mouth again, stifled her pleas and absorbed her gasping, shuddering moans. Her tongue was quick to push into his mouth, dragging over his fangs, pushing into the tip of them, a little to quickly, a little too hasty. Suddenly there was a taste of blood. Her blood... but she didn't mind. Didn't care, she wasn't really hurt, just a prick on tongue. He shifted again, caught her wrists and pinned them to the wall, and she was sluggishly aware that Sunjata had actually shifted too, not just moved. That she was truly, effectively trapped between him and the wall, his growls predatory as he moved faster, hips snapping harder into her.

She tested the grip he had on her arms. Tugged, struggled a little, mimicked some desire to get away... even if it was the last thing she wanted. Wanted to see how he would react, what he would do.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He does want her, and every time he looks to her that’s all he can see — that craving need, the devouring sense of overwhelming her, of showing her new experiences, new ways to live life, to perhaps corrupt a bit of innocence that she’s had remaining sheltered for so long. But he also knows the weight the looks he gives her holds, knows the way of his gaze lingers in one place over another that she would react differently. And he loves it.

His mouth is on hers again, sharing in the sounds they make as he continues to thrust — perhaps a bit more desperately, trying to reach that spot she likes so much. But he has her hands pinned by her wrists, his body keeping her right where he wants her, and when she pricks her tongue along a fang of his and iron erupts in his mouth, and he purrs against it. He tears his lips from her own, blood remaining along his lips as she tests the way he has her wrists pinned.

And he gives her a positively feline look, tongue raking along his lower lip and he thrusts harder into her again, silver eyes smoldering and burning, his body tense and thrumming, a taut string.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He was a monster, in moments like these. Wild, untamed, raw and rough, and absolutely gorgeous. Like this, with her blood staining his lips red and feral, feline hunger in eyes that were stormy, hazy with lust? She shuddered just to see him, blood heating and thrumming through her veins, every heartbeat a staccato to urge him on. And oh, he responded, thrusting harder, until the presence of him inside her was a constant, ceaseless flood of sensation that she could not escape from.

It didn't take long before her struggles became more real, palms empty and aching from the need to touch him, to move, to do something. Small and pale against his huge, bronzed body, she writhed in his grip, senseless, her voice a song on the air that spoke of need and hunger and utter surrender. Pressure was building inside her, thrumming, demanding release, and the only thing she could really do was look at him. Lock her gaze with his and try to convey everything she felt, all the trust and love and lust she had for him.

"No one else," she groaned, husky, deep and desperate. "Only you. There's only you.."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA