the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
This is the position he loves to be in, the one that holds all the control — her body pinned against the wall by him and him alone, taking and flooding her and overwhelming her. And he can feel the shift in her, the way she becomes tense as well, and he pants harder, but still locks his gaze with her — all arrogance and ego. She surrenders to him, and he gives her his all, burning and burning as she hums to him, claims him in her own way.

And with it, the hand at her wrists grow a bit tighter, his other hand ground her to the small of her back to bounce her with him, and he groans against it just for her. “Come on, liefde.” He growls to her, burning and pulsing with the need to finish with her, to exhaust her out. “I want to feel you finish for me.” A quieter growl to her, bloodied lips seeking her ear and neck, trying to hit that spot she likes so much.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She shuddered visibly at his words, his request - demand? - like fingers trailing along her spine. His grip shifted, hand finding her lower back, and suddenly she found herself able to shift ever so slightly, angle her hips a little down... and there it was. That area, that deepest, most amazing place inside her that made her see actual stars. Maea's half-lidded eyes darkened as her pupils dilated, and the timbre of her voice changed, deepened, seemed to be drawn all the way from her thighs. Her legs tightened their grip on his waist, trembling from the exertion, her fair skin covered in a thin sheen of glistening sweat as the pressure mounted in her, brought closer and closer as he kept ravashing her, his breath against her ear and neck the sweetest gift he could ever give her.

"I love you, so much," she moaned, wished there was a way for her to wrap her soul around his, let him feel everything she felt... as she quivered, shook, gasped, and began to break. Falling apart in his arms, under his gaze, for only him to see.

No one else. She would never entrust herself like this to anyone but him.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her hips shift and he can feel that extra push — grasping for it and trying his best to give it to her, to feel her when he does. He nips at her earlobe, along her neck, to her shoulder again to mark and claim as he presses in on her, letting her wrists go when she finally hums in a deepening growl of her own — enough that he shudders and shivers, burning and burning as goosebumps rise along his skin.

His own bronze skin is covered in a sheen of sweat, and he hears her moan — shuddering and trembling around him and he lifts his head to her face finally, answering her own shuddering statement with a deep and devouring kiss, showing it where he can as he breathes his sharp hitching breaths through his nose. She shatters around him and he growls into her lips as the string within him snaps and he bucks his hips again further and deeper into her, breaking and shattering with her — a groan of pleasure leaving his throat in a guttural growl.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He was there, with her. The heat of his pleasure filling her, his groans mingling with her own, and she hugged him tight, arms wrapping close round his neck, pressing her body into his as they came. Together, entwined, connected. The urgency faded, but Maea kept moving on him as the light of her orgasm kept riccocheting through her body, squeezing every last bit of feeling out of this for as long as she was able.

She kept her mouth on his too. The kiss grew less frantic but all the deeper for it, now that she had time to feel all of it. Taste his tongue, with her own flavor and blood lingering; enough to make her shudder and groan into his mouth, insides tightening on him, then relaxing, then tightened again in long, lingering squeezes.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He presses her into the wall with every thrust, every pant that heaves from him. They finish together, and ride out each other’s climax as he shudders and keeps her pinned as he fills her. She tightens around him and he hums into her lips, slowing his pace as he rides it out for as long as he can, buzzing with the electricity and the release, the taste of her and her blood and salt on his tongue.

He breaks the kiss to press his forehead against hers, smoldering gaze seeking out her shadowed ones, a burning smoldering flame in the connection between them. “I love you too.” He says, breathless, a crooked smirk crossing his face as he goes to support her again, pulling away a small amount and out of her after what seems like forever and yet not long enough.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Humming breathlessly, she took his head between her hands when he leaned his forehead against hers. Smiled happily at his confession, once more awed to hear him say it. Such beautiful words, delivered with a smile, with sincerity; she read his eyes, searched them, and found nothing but honesty there. There was a slight urge to ask him to say it again, to repeat the word it until she never could forget what it sounded like rolling off his tongue. But she refrained. Didn't wish to wear it out. To become used to hearing it.

Some things were just too precious.

He pulled out of her, and she winced. Braced her arms on his shoulders and unhooked her legs, gingerly lowering them down. But she quickly found that she couldn't actually stand, too weak at the knees, and with a breathless laugh Maea clung onto him.

"You've quite undone me, master rogue," she told him with a languid smile, leaning her head back to look up at him. Flushed and hazy, still drunk on the feel of him.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He tries to make it easier for her, lowering her carefully to the ground despite the trembling of his own muscles beneath it, the strain against the pull of the still healing sharkbites to his back. But he remains, bracing a hand against the wall, one around her as she clings to him and breathlessly laughs. He tilts his head down toward her, a pleased smirk lingering on his face as he regards her and the terms, both flushed red with warmth and relief.

I’m a master rogue now?” He asks with a slight tilt of his head, leaning down to plant a kiss to her lips before he pushes off the wall a small amount to try and pull up his clothes, to situate himself a bit before he finds the undergarments he’d cut off of her and flashes her a small smirk. “We’ll get you some new ones.” He teases her lightly, though there’s a hint of something else in his look that seems to ask if she wants to.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Maea leaned against the wall while he get himself dressed again, in no real hurry to pull her own dress back on. She was too warm, sticky and sweaty, with tendrils of hair clinging to the side of her neck. And her eyes... they lingered on him, lips not quite willing to part as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Mmh, clearly. As you've seen to stolen my very breath away." She winked, grinning at the ridiculously cheesy tease. Looking at the undergarments in his hand, she pursed her lips, considering. "Decency says they are required... but if you're going to ruin the new pair too, I'm not sure we can cover the expense..." A brow rose in question. Would he find more walls for them to play with?

Her smile was slow, lingering... very drunk indeed. And as soon as she could trust her legs to carry her, she eased off the wall and pressed herself against him, the top of the dress slung around her waist, arms reaching in to sling around his waist. A small foot was very conveniently on his clothes so he wouldn't be able to pull them up again. "Are you in a hurry, love?"
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I could always use more.” He teases her back, giving her a wink in return as he pulls away a small amount from the kiss – holding up the undergarments for her to see. And when she comments, raising a brow to him, he chuckles deeply before tossing them back to the floor and regarding her with an avian tilt of his head. “I’d prefer to cut every piece of clothing off of you, but that’s truly the expensive bit.” He rumbles to her with a knowing smirk.

But he reaches to try and pull his pants up, only to find her blocking them, and his gaze lifts to her as she approaches, wrapping herself against him so that the only thing he can do is wrap his arms around her too. “Not particularly.” He rumbles with a small hum of amusement. “What if I wanted to explore more?” He winks to her, though it’s clear he’s content being there in her arms for however long that might be.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
The comment about cutting up her dress made Maea scowl, though it was a look that suggested she might not be entirely adverse to the idea... provided she got to pick the garment to be slaughtered. "Keep talking like that, I might have to trim those claws of yours," she warned instead. Eased her way over to him, and wrapped her arms about him. Her hands brushed over his back, dragging a finger down his spine. Light, lingering strokes, part soothing and part... exploring. Traveling gradually down, to trail over his hips, down to the muscular thighs.

"Well, good. Because I'm rather fond of this room. It has a nice... atmosphere."

Maea pressed herself harder towards him and pressed her mouth to his collarbone, teeth nipping at the skin there. Turning, she tried to make him step out of the clothes and back away, up against the wall she'd just been pinned to.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Her scowl causes him to snort, a roguish charming grin crossing his face. “Where’s the fun in that, though?” He asks her with a tilt of his head, a raise of his brow as she approaches him and he smirks down to her. She wraps her arms around him, brushing her hands along his back and scars, further still until her hands ghost over his hips and thighs, over a gunshot scar as well. His own hands find her hips, fingers partially shifting to his claws that poke at her skin – not enough to draw blood but enough that the threat is there.

But then she’s pressing against him, trying to push him around with her teeth at his collarbone and he hums to her in response, and out of sheer interest of what she has in mind, he gives in. Stepping out of his clothes and shifting enough that his back hits the wall – still warm from her as he gazes down at her. “Atmosphere… And potential, perhaps?” He teases her lightly, shifting his stance a small amount to lean back against it and place most of his weight there.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"I would definitely have fun trying," she assured, steering him towards the wall. Smiling against his skin, she was delighted that he played along. That she was allowed to move him about like this, as if he couldn't just throw her over the shoulder and walk off. There was a thrill of power to it that she enjoyed very much... and today, she was quite sure what she wanted to do with it.

"Definitely potential," she agreed, a little distracted. Her eyes were not on the room though, but on him, the way he leaned against the wall... calm and confident, so very sure of himself as he gazed down at her. Even though he was butt naked in a dusty room of an abandoned house, with wild animals roaming in the garden. It was heartening. Very reassuring.

Her hands roamed as they pleased. Traced the scars on his hip and thigh, the lines of the muscles of his legs. Reached around to stroke his ass too, before returning up to give his sides more attention. She reached up to kiss his neck, tongue lapping at the salt of his skin, humming contentedly; she kept the attention soft and gentle. No teeth. Not yet.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A breathy laugh is given to her at her comment. Sure, it’d be fun for her, perhaps him in one way or another as well but only time would tell if it became a reality. But he lets her steer him against the wall, confidence and ego boosting in his gaze as he watches her – a feline smirk crossing his face as she agrees with him and focuses on him. Oh, he absolutely is sure of himself – not particularly caring much one way or another because she was there. And honestly? What was the worst that could happen? They hadn’t broken into someone’s home that lived in here, after all. The dust collecting on all of the spaces in the house begged the opposite.

His muscles twitch and flex against the wandering of her hands, tracing over gunshot scars, shark bite scars, and should she delve further into the inside of his thigh – ascended bite scars. But he’s too focused on her, hands on her hips and mostly out of the way as he watches her, debates what it is she plans to do, letting her eat him up just as he had done for her. His head tilts up a small amount as she kisses his neck, no teeth to mar his skin where it was already red and shifting to a darker hue.

What’s on your mind?” He questions quietly, breath hitching with the gentle kisses, almost anticipating something more and yet still shaky from holding her up, the muscles of his forearms twitching with the recent memory.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
Maea Valair

Change author:
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He didn't do anything. Just stood there, his hands on her still and calm, just present and connected... and it suited her perfectly. Because, honestly? Maea never really got the chance to just look at Sunjata. It was always a frantic need to get undressed, or he was wearing clothes, or shifts, or there were blankets in the way, or he was hovering over her so she only saw his eyes. And that was fine, it really was, but now? They were alone. No one around to bother them, nothing urgent to do, and the light in the room was quite excellent. Showed off the hue of his skin and tattoo's very nicely, indeed.

What was on her mind?

"You," she replied with a mysterious little smile, flicking her gaze up to him for just a moment. Then she returned her focus to the rest of him.

She could feel his arms quiver slightly, from the strain of holding her up no doubt. Bringing her hands up, Maea began to drag her hands down the muscles of his upper arms in firm, even strokes, digging her fingers in where they felt tense. Downwards, to his lower arms, where she did the same thing, gently massaging the tension away.

Maea kept kissing his skin, trailing down from his neck to his collarbones, tongue firming as she dragged it over his skin in long, luxurious strokes. Licking, tasting, taking her time as she explored the nooks and crannies of his shoulders... They were in no hurry, after all.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA