Talk in the Ruins
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
It's been a long time since Darkeye came here. The place is no longer the same that it once was, much had taken the Flemings here. Many lives as well as people he called friends. Here, he asked Frey for help to save as many as possible. He found it a good place to worship them and ask them for advice. He placed the sunflower at her shrine, which was slightly overgrown with vines. Not many people came here to pray anymore. The place still had the memory of the loss as well as the Voice. "Greetings Frey, it has been a long time since we have spoken. I ask you to give me some advice on how to proceed. And I have this skull from these bears where I think only you can help me." He said and hoped that she heard him.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It has been a long time. A long, long, long time. Perhaps that's why Darkeye's prayer goes unanswered. Is Frey offended, perhaps? Surely not. That sort of deity does not seem the type. Probably just bad luck, then. Maybe another time.