play me like a violin
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
i am the ocean, i am the sea
Even if Milo’s clumsy, Sunjata’s there to pick up the slack – to guide and move, to drag them all toward that approaching descent into post orgasm bliss. So much so that he can hear Hotaru, even as he’s distracted by the other man’s kiss, can feel the way her legs tense in his hand, her moan a beautiful sound that has him panting against the kiss when Miles’ own sound grows strangled in the kiss.

It's when he breaks it, gasping a sound for air amongst the beauty of watching the two of them fall apart, and Miles’ own attempts to draw him close work alongside the view he shares of the two of them in that had dragged Hotaru over the edge. Sunjata isn’t long for it either, a few more thrusts and he topples into the oblivion that is his own orgasm, legs trembling and shaking as he presses against Miles who presses back against him and languidly runs his hands along Hotaru’s legs.

The night isn’t over, though, despite that having been the goal – there’s time for them to clean up, put themselves back together, finish the rest of the drink and food before they part ways, content with how the day had turned out.

- FIN <333
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.