To the Caretaker of the Celestine
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Salutations
To Lena Magnus, Caretaker
From Maea Valair, Loreseeker

Hello!

I hope this letter finds you in good health, and that all is well with your region and the Celestine. As I suggested when we met in Torchline, I would like to trade some information on the Void situation.

Have you seen or encountered anything new since last time we spoke? On my part I have compiled a report on what has been discovered so far, though I am afraid it only shows how little we know.

A colleague of mine discovered a void-infected crow within the Celestine. We're you aware of it's presence? I hope they don't disturb the recovery of the injured animals within.

I am preparing for an experiment within the month, where I will attempt to discover more about the Void taint itself. Once I know more I will fill you in.

Best regards,
Maea Valair

Enclosed with the letter is a copy of the report.
Starfall and the Void Infestation - A Report
-- Maea

Credit
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
let me wander
with the ones
(If the text appears rushed and hurried, it was – written in nervous hand, rather than its usual determined and quiet one)

Maea,

I am so sorry for taking so long to respond. Things have been busy over here.

I have not encountered anything new, but I also haven’t been traveling as often. On that note, we have had several exchanges with void creatures within the Celestine – not as those needing to recuperate or heal, but clearly lurking about. I’ve chased many out.

On another thing – your report mentioned Remi and Ronin encountering Dahlia. Do you think they would mind receiving more information? I don’t want to bother them, but I’m not sure who else to inform, given your report.

Lena
who are tangled in stars
and tethered to promise
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Salutations
Lena,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles in the Celestine. It troubles me to hear about the influx of these pests. They seem to be spreading quickly across all regions, and I worry about the normal flora and fauna and their lack of resistance to the taint.

In regards to the Taliesins, I should think that any information on Dahlia would be welcome. Have you learned anything? Are you okay? If you need anything I would do all I can to assist you.
-- Maea

Credit
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
let me wander
with the ones
Maea,

I too worry about them – though I am not certain how we’re supposed to be stopping the spread. Have you found anything new?

And thank you – I will let them know and see what can be done. I’m all right.

- Lena
who are tangled in stars
and tethered to promise