Personal Quest [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned

Age: 38 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
Slowly and surely, Asta starts to fall out of the awkwardness of before – some color returning to his face as he pushes the cart, following after Danta like the good little fyrhund he is. “Ah, I see.” He focuses on that instead of the discomfort slowly ebbing from his gut, and he looks over when Danta speaks once again, noting the marketplace starting to set up.

So he makes sure that the cart can’t run off, straightens his outfit, and steps over toward them, offering them as charming of a smile as he can muster for the moment. “Hello, we’re going to need you to move the marketplace either further in or somewhere else.” He starts to say, gesturing further inward where they won’t be placing the rocks, before he gestures back toward the cart and the Maverick along with it. “It’s for a quest, you see. And besides, you may have better business the closer to the center that you are.” It’s not one of his best explanations, but he hopes it gets the job done.

Asta tries to convince the marketplace to move!
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine