Plot Advancing PQ Let the right one in
PQ+
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
The coldest blood runs through my veins
With nothing to distract him, Talyson was able to focus on healing the burns on Hotaru's neck. While he worked, Maea proppedher head against Boreal's side and felt her pulse come down, slowly but surely, until she was finally able to sit up and meet the gaze of her friends.

Catching a glimpse of the last remnants of Hotaru's injuries and her singed clothing made her flinch and look away, guilt choking her to the point of nausea. "I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Looking between the others, and at the place where they had been fighting, it was chillingto realize how close to the Temple they still were. If not for the snow they would see it looming over the rooftops.

"I can go on. How about you two? We could turn back, but..."

Honestly, the presence of Void infected animals this close to where people lived said a lot about the necessity of their hunt. The more they dealt with, the better it would be. But she wouldn't ask them to do anything they weren't happy to do. Especially not after making such a mess of things.

Round 9

Talyson successfully heals Hotaru!

Talyson: 480/500 HP
Hotaru: 228/228 HP
Maea: 135/135 HP

Boreal 50/50 HP

Maea offers a chance to head back. Decide what to do, and if moving on, where to go next.
You know my name
Table by Skylark
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Just a couple scratches," Tal reassured Maea gruffly, sitting back and letting Boreal handle the post-battle triage of more spiritual wounds. "Nothin' that'll slow me down. An' don't worry about it. A Void Tangleweed got its tentacles on me once." He glanced over to Hotaru grimly, meeting her eyes over Maea's head as he spoke to the Valkyrie. "Fucked my head up pretty bad til Boreal burned it down. If it happens t'me, y'got my full permission t'freeze me again til I'm out o' it." Compel away, and he'd be grateful for it afterwards, even if it made things worse temporarily in the grip of nightmare hallucination.

The Voidweaver in the middle of town didn't really surprise the courier. It wouldn't be the first he'd run into within the town, but it did add a certain urgency to their task and he nodded sharply. "Count me in. I'm just gettin' started!" It wasn't his best boast considering how worried he still was about his friends, but Tal did his best to at least project confidence as he got to his feet and offered hands to his fellow hunters. "Should we start workin' our way towards th'Landin'? Lotta traffic on that road," he suggested for their next hunting ground.

Boreal rumbled her own smug agreement to continuing the hunt as she joined her human in standing back up and shaking herself in a clatter of wings and scales to settle everything back into place in preparation of round two.

Tal wants to keep moving on and suggests hunting their way in the direction of Jack Tar Landing to make it safer for travelers coming to town.