filling the air, like stars
For Safrin
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Following the tournament, with a vast amount of lessons learned in the interim, there was nothing he preferred more than to simply return home. To the vast tundra, to the eternal winter and snow, to the unfurling ice and broad, strong walls of the Citadel, to the warm shelter and sanctity of his home and family. And in doing so, he made another stop first - rounding and reciprocating at the shrine, head bowed, offerings placed – a woolen scarf, knitted with the cosmos in mind, an ornate mirror lined with stars, and the strong regard of his loyalty.

It'd been a long while since he’d seen Safrin last. Between warnings, bracelets, dreams, collapses, everything else within Starfall’s expanse, the herald’s health and wellbeing, and his own personal occurrences (especially Erebos), tournaments and the like…time had yielded into Deepfrost. So regret was immediately within his vocals, a long slow breath to unfurl and unwind. “Safrin, my apologies for taking so long to see you. I hope you have recovered well.” His glance went towards the stone, watching, waiting. “I wanted to thank you for everything you provided and strived for. They were wonderful.” The wedding, the honeymoon, the glimmer of stars despite being so far away – striving to try and reach them before everything came undone. “After recent events, I was hoping you might be able to assist with improving upon situations with my gloves,” of the gambler’s variety, held tightly in his hands – a moment he didn’t look upon fondly. And if not, he would understand.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
Would Deimos receive the same frosty treatment from the goddess for having been away for so long? Of course not. Not only had the Sword never found himself in her bed, in fact he'd done quite the opposite, by keeping her at arms length, and now that he'd recently proven himself stronger than all of her demigods, gods but he had quite the advantage.

So it was that as Safrin appeared, she did so with a warm smile and arms outstretched towards Halo's keeper. "Congratulations on your recent victory in Torchline. That was quite a show you put on." She cooed proudly.

Turning her gaze toward the gloves, the herald raises an eyebrow as a small smile tugs at one corner of her lips. "Oh I see. Let me guess, something so that they can't be taken and used against you?" She titters. "Not that it really hindered you."
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
The Sword would never presume he was in any good standing – but smiled, with relief and pride, as she appeared. “Thank you. You are looking well.” Because she was – far more recovered than the last time he’d seen her. And though he hadn’t meant the tournament or his involvement to be a demonstration or garner much attention, not inclined to be overt in his actions unless it was required, that seemed to have failed. Back-to-back battles with multiple demigods had necessitated some form of skillful maneuvering, especially after the loss of amplified fortune.

Though he had to laugh at her grin and rapt assessment. “Precisely,” he rumbled, acknowledging the heart of the matter with a nod of his head. Far be it from him to ever want to give an enemy an advantage. “But I would not want them to fall into the wrong hands,” he implied – because he could imagine such a scenario where he’d been felled, gloves snagged and taken again, by others not involved in a tournament, or as willing to return them as Ronin. “Would it be possible?”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
every bait and switch was a work of art
"Why thank you." Safrin trilled, seamlessly interpreting a comment about her health as a compliment.

"Yes, yes." The herald laughs as well, able to see the qualifications in the Sword's mind. "Of course it is." She confirms, standing back to gaze more readily at him as she considers. "First we'll need something unbreakable to create the tether with. Then something which is uniquely you to match it to. Finally, you must orient yourself to the limitations of what you're asking, that you might be ready to use it at a moment's notice." Safrin explains.

Knowing how quick the Sword normally left her side to begin her tasks, Safrin reached out for one of his hands before he could do so. Immediately Deimos would feel the pulse of cosmic energy humming through his fingertips and racing up through his arm. "For too long you have been limited by the magic you carry." She says softly. "I see no need for you to bear the punishments of those who came before you."

Surrounding the golden fibres of Deimos' magic, Safrin's starlight centers around his Lifedrain, bleeding away certain properties until the magic was left brightened and changed.

"Take healing, where you can find it. You are no longer barred from being healed by regular means."

Deimos has been given a quest! He must

1. Find/Make something unbreakable
2. Find/Make something that is entirely unique to him
3. In 2 threads, he must, from a distance of 10ft, somehow recall items back to himself.
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones.

You've encountered the OG random event! This allows you to skip one levelling requirement with the character in this thread. (Unfortunately does not count for characters over level 10, how sad.)
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Smiling, he waited, patient and forbearing, as she decided the best way to navigate the potentials. Unbreakable tethers, something uniquely him, and limitations – things he knew well by now. “Understood,” and just as she had predicted, he’d noted the list within his mind, and prepared for departure.

What he didn’t expect was what came next – for the filaments of the life drain, something he’d comprehended for so long in all primordial factions, to no longer be so hollowed and decrepit. Another means, where restrictions, curbs, and restraints were lifted, leaving open space where there’d once been deterrents and barriers.

For a few moments, he was speechless. Eyes widened, he glanced back at her with a rapt awe, before shaking his head, the corresponding grin large and massive, amused and bewildered all at once. “Thank you, once again.” He didn’t know what else to say – the changes so vast and deep, overwhelming and comforting within a singular threshold. “I will use it well.” And with a bow of his head, he would then depart, keen and eager.

{FIN <3}
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I