truth, dare, spin bottles
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
I'd still know you, not being shown you, I only need the working of my hands
Gods, the praise though. It has Everest wanting to bend and break himself into whatever shape or piece the courtesan might like best if only to hear his approval again.

Grasping the other man's hips, it's with his eyes mesmerized by the swirl of thorns and braided black lines that he leans onto his toes and thrusts himself forward, nearly collapsing forward as the disappearance of his cock inside the courtesan's perfect ass had his knees growing week and his mind temporarily short-circuiting. Having forgotten to breathe, the aviator pulls in a breath that's as much gasp as it is moan, before pulling his hips back until the head of cock remereged. "Gods.." He mumbles, sounding disoriented with the sudden overwhelming pleasure of it. "..gods, I..."

Suddenly hot all over and trembling, Everest's fingers tightened around Thorn's hips as he hoisted the man's hips up to bury himself inside of him again. It being the first time he'd ever had sex with a man, and only the third time in his life, perhaps the delirious sounds of pleasure slurring from his lips were to be expected, even if they were moaned at a very polite level.

Much as the aviator appreciated his current view of the courtesan's body, Everest hadn't yet learned the finer points of just fucking for someone else, and so instinctively he reached to pull Thorn to him. Letting one hand slide from the courtesan's hips to wrap under his stomach, Ever leaned back to bring the other man with him, that he might continue to thrust his hips whilst holding the courtesan upright against his chest.
Everest
Table by the always stunning Sky!
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i am heaven sent, don't you dare forget —
The courtesan knows what he’s doing. He can tell in the way Ever starts to give more each time he’s praised, and it sparks more of that little thrumming electricity in his gut to be able to provide. One that sparks into a full sensation of delicious desire as the Aviator thrusts in completely, a moan leaving the courtesan that’s louder than Everest’s polite ones, but all that much more rewarding for it. His hands tighten in the sheets, gasping a little sound as Everest’s composure returns and he starts to move, even if it’s a bit of a disappointing tease when the other man’s cock slips out. “Y’feel real good, Ever..” He says on the exhale of a gasp, precisely at the time he’s readjusted to however the Attuned wants him to be.

And he goes so willingly, shifting up and arching enough that when Everest sinks into him again, it draws out all that extra pressure and sensation against his cock, Thorn’s lips parting to serenade his own chorus for the other man.

It’s one that hiccups when he’s moved again, the hand at his stomach hauling him up so that he straddles and has a bit better of a vantage point to help Everest not strain himself completely as he rides him. A moaned “fuck, you’re so strong,” broken up by a gasp of air, getting his legs under him enough to help with each thrust, letting Everest pick the pace.
thorn
— i am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised //