baby mine
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
and if all we've got is what no one can break
"I suppose you will have to decide that for yourself, mm?" He asks their daughter, who regards him quite philosophically for a moment before blowing a spit bubble in his direction and cackling.

Glancing up at Ronin, Remi's expression softens as he watches the way their daughter's laughter smoothes away the tension that had tried to line the Knight's forehead. Not one to begrudge anyone a moment to sullenly melt into their emotions, the Bastion nevertheless sends a pulse of joy through their attuned bond. Once, they had indeed buried their daughter and had come to blows and harsh words a number of times in response to her death. But now? Now she was with them again, and someone was expected to become a big fish.
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
RONIN
the white knight
Realising quite quickly that he is the big fish in question, Ronin huffs out a laugh and leans down to slip off his shoes. "Alright, but you might get splashed," he warns Aoife with an exaggerated waggle of his eyebrows, peering over the edge of the deck as if to make sure the water was actually deep enough to handle a leviathan swimming around in it.

Deciding that even if not, he's not going to deny his daughter a single thing, the Knight draws his shirt over his head and deposits it next to his shoes, before stepping off the boat entirely and onto the little pier. "Ready?" He beams back at both of them, before running to dive off the edge of the pier and into the turquoise waters below. Her laughter still echoes in his ears as he hits the surface, already shifting.

With the clarity of the water, both Remi and Aoife will be able to see the sea serpent as it passes beneath the Northaven and splashes a fin at them up through the netting.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
and if all we've got is what no one can break
Grinning, Remi sidles up behind Aoife, stretching his legs around her and shaking out his wings to act as a splash-guard. "He is a very big fish, but it is still daddy, okay? No need to be afraid." Remi didn't think Aoife had learned fear in her brief stint being alive, but still, the last thing he ever wanted was to hear the sound of his daughter's cries.

With a gasp! as Ronin disappears, Aofie leans forward, clutching the netting. Oppus 'e 'addy? She asks, and just ask the toy seems to start shaking its head no, the big fish glides beneath them. Hard to see by design, Ronin is near enough (and big enough), to have Aoife cackling wildly with delight, that Remi tries to pass on through the attuned bond.

Oppus s'im too! The toddler declares, and before Remi can understand what she means, her plushie is thrown overboard where it bobs for a moment, before slowly sinking. Husband, your skills as a Knight are needed. I am afraid Oppus is not the best swimmer.

Absolutely sure that Oppus was enjoying himself as much as she was, Aoife continued to peer down into the waters, screeching joyfully at each pass that Ronin made.

For all that the girl was, Aoife was still just a toddler, and quickly her smiles and cackles were being replaced by vast yawns and sleepy burbles. Calling Ronin back, it was with their daughter tucked snuggly between them that the pair watched her fall asleep, her hands wrapped solidly around their fingers before the golden light from Mort's halls called her back home.

~FIN
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.