blonde
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
charlie
Locking her legs firmly against Mateo's hips, as he enters her for the second time the blonde's reaction is entirely carnal. Her painted lips twist into an expression of pure pleasure as the botanist fills her in a way that has her moan hiccuping from her lips. Sliding her tail beneath his body while his hips are still raised, Charlie sinks down to her heels, pushing the botanist slowly with her that he might not only understand the purpose behind her tail, but align himself with.

'When I tell someone to go fuck themselves, this is usually what I mean." She explains, rotating her hips in lazy figure-eights until the botanist had adjusted. Only then would she properly begin to rise and fall against him, her hands reaching again for her own breasts as her tail began to move in tandem with her pace. Should Mateo feel at all inclined to lift his hips along with Charlie's movements instead of letting her do all the work, he really would begin to fuck himself in the process.
they say i did something bad
then why'd it feel so good?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
Mateo
Oh, Mateo is inclined, his head tipping back at the sudden and additional pleasure attained with each roll of his hips, his fingers flinching against her upper thighs. "I do not imagine many people want to decline that offer," he pants, the words formed through an almost disbelieving smile as ecstasy starts to crackle at the balls of his feet and up the length of his spine.

Moving with Charlie as best as he's able in his current position, even with his calves and thighs starting to scream their protest, with the snapdragon in his blood, he's never not going to fuck them both into oblivion. Shifting one hand that he might roll his thumb against her clit with each buck of her hips, Mateo is both surprised and not at the sudden urgency of his climax when it tries to claw towards the back of his throat.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he moans, trying to get more of her even so.
if anything could fall at all, it's the world that falls away from me
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
charlie
Pitching forward with such speed Mateo might have wondered if Charlie was reneging on her earlier promise not to tear out her throat, the blonde fumbled for something in the sand by Mateo's head. Coating her lips in snapdragon, she pressed her mouth against his as she ground her clit against his thumb. "Nnnn, cum with me." She pleaded against him as her hips relentlessly took his length over and over and she smeared his mouth with one more dose of kaleidoscopic sunshine.

Wrapping one arm around his neck and clenching her thighs in an effort to better lever herself against him, as Charlie came, it was with the sort of hedonistic lack of restraint she showed when hunting. Her body went taught as a bowstring, her lips sung both Mateo and Dygra's praises, and when her orgasm finally crested, she succumbed to the force of it with her lips parted and her hands curled tightly into Mateo's hair.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Mateo
Having no intention of doing anything but what she asks, Mateo hiccups in a breath to find Charlie suddenly pitching forward and over him, only for the tang of snapdragon to hit his lips followed by the sweet fire of her tongue. Moaning something incomprehensible into her mouth and arching his hips up against her as she rides him, the fresh wave of euphoria is almost too much, such that as he hears Charlie cum and as she tightens all around him, it's almost a relief.

He cums loud and hard on the heels of her orgasm, the hand not occupied with her pleasure grasping at her hip to draw her down hard against him. The world whites out and explodes into fireworks of narcotic bliss, leaving the botanist floating aimlessly in their wake, and were it not for the sound of their combined breathing, he'd have been convinced he's passed out.

Groaning a note of pleasure that almost seems exhausted, it's with his pulse racing and his fingers and lips numb that Mateo melts back against the blanket, his chest heaving in an attempt to catch his breath. Maybe he's had a little too much snapdragon, or maybe Charlie's just that good - either way, he won't be good for much for a few minutes yet.
Priestess

Change author:
charlie
Rising high before falling weightlessly, Charlie clings to Mateo's body like a liferaft; her nose pressed beneath his chin and her body quivering above his torso. Her breathing was similarly laboured, the sound seeming far away as the snapdragon turned it into a rhythm that threatened to lull her to sleep. Knowing better than to pass out in the sun—even ancient's could get a sunburn despite their proclivity for fire—the blonde cracked open one eye to sleepily regard the world around her.

"Purr feta." She hummed, lifting her head just enough to kiss the salt-sweety skin of the botanist's collarbones with the sort of slow luxury of high worship. "I'd love to do that again sometime." Charlie said on the heels of a sigh before lifting her shoulders as if in cobra pose, only to immediately reverse her position and lift her hips in downwards dog. Infinitely flexible, the ancient kissed her way down Mateo's torso while keeping her ass lifted into the air. Only when she reached his spent erection did she rise from the waist, stretching her arms all the way up to the sky.

"Mateo the painter, who lives in the floating city, right?" She wondered, shading her eyes as she glanced down at him with a sunny smile.
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Change author:
Mateo
"Perfetta," Mateo whispers in turn, a smile kicking up the corner of his mouth and his chin lifting lazily to allow whatever affections she feels fit to bestow upon him. "I can only agree, ama." His eyes close, only to crack open again as she feels him move, and it's with a lazy and approving gaze that he watches her kiss her way down his torso before rising, more flexible than he is (and that's saying something, though she won't know it just yet).

Humming his affirmative, he stretches languidly against the blanket before tucking himself away, crossing his arms behind his head to gaze up at her and the sun streaming past her body in golden caresses - just as he'd painted her. "Charlie, the Ancient, who is moving to the Hollowed Grounds?" he echoes with an equally as sunny smile, one that shows dimples and the twinkle in his blue eyes.
Priestess

Change author:
charlie
Crinkling her nose in sunny agreement, Charlie nods. "The very one." Glancing around for her underwear and dress, the ancient shakes out the former before slipping into them. "Find me, or I'll find you, yeah?" The company was good, the sex better, and the drugs divine. There was no need for a lengthy goodbye, but certainly Charlie wouldn't be unhappy about meeting up with Mateo again sooner rather than later.

Slipping into her dress, whether or not it's on account of her tail preventing the material from being able to slide all the way down or if Charlie merely wanted to give the botanist something to remember her by, was up to Mateo to decide. Either way, as she strolled back to her cairn of red stones, she blew him a kiss over one shoulder before sashaying away with her ass prominently out for the world to see.

~FIN