Come Fly With Me
For Talyson
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 12 - Strg: 53 - Dext: 55 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 55 - Int: 2
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3825
In spite of the sober reason for their flight, Tal perked up at the praise even though he didn't have a tail to wag. He puffed up a little bit, looking proud of himself as Boreal gave a smoky chortle of amusement and lifted her jaw to make the scratches easier. Her companion nodded enthusiastically and tapped his Goggles. "Yeah! That'd be great. I've got a couple places I'd like t'check more closely. The Void-sight on these is only ten feet right now so it's not much good from up here," he admitted ruefully.

And it wasn't like he had any clues about her whereabouts, but there were still areas of the Greatwood he'd never really explored and it was some sort of horrible Void stronghold now, so the combination made it a place to at least start.

Unfortunately today they weren't able to see much. Perhaps they were too high up, or maybe there was nothing to find. It could have been either and there was no way to know for certain which it was just yet. Maybe next time they could go in on foot and any clues would be more obvious, but as the sun started to head into the west Tal reluctantly turned the Peregrine around to begin the sail back to King's End.

~fin~