Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2236
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Quite happy to stock the shelves with liquor as Flora and Asta do all the heavy lifting, by the time they're taking in their efforts, Danta has found himself behind the counter as an impromptu bartender. "I very much look forward to your grand re-opening," he informs the Doubletake, pouring a round for them (it's rum, whether they like it or not) and raising his glass in a toast.

"Good to have Torchline's finest taproom back up and running," he says, clinking his glass with theirs and smoothly knocking the drink back. Listen, now that they aren't relied upon not to drown or set anything unnecessarily on fire, he's allowed to cut loose, right?
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2236
ISLA

"Congratulations," Isla agrees, raising her glass and offering a sunny smile to Flora as she clinks it against the Doubletake's in a cheers. "I'm sure we aren't the only ones who will be glad to see this place back open." The rest of Torchline, naturally, will be ecstatic at having their regular haunt to return to.

Taking a much more measured sip of her drink than Danta, the Remedy glances around just to make sure Mateo's poisonous plants are appropriately out of reach of drunk patrons.

And they are, for the most part; but if she's placed a little dream cactus upon one of the window sills - not immediately, enticingly visible, but more than capable of being grabbed should someone decide to go for it - well, that's up to them, isn't it?
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
you look like my next mistake
Flora's mouth drops openly theatrically at Asta's comment and gods if the ancient doesn't unlock gentlemanly as one of Flora's new turn-ons. Perhaps not since Neron had she met anyone so poised, and though she'd rein in her thoughts about him for the moment, she was absolutely going to gossip about him later to Isla.

"What, and try and top the last one?" She trills, waggling her eyebrows at Danta. Wondering if such a thing was even possible, Flora grins as she clinks her glass against his as well. "Only one way to find out."

Glancing around, Flora finds that although she was skeptical of what Isla had said earlier, about doing it by hand and taking some pleasure in it, that she actually was starting to feel a bit of pride. Where once she'd taken over the Tavern out of spite, she'd come to love its dusk-lit interior. "I really couldn't have done it without you. Jokes aside, I really do appreciate it." Taking a moment to offer each member of the trio a meaningful look, Flora grinned.

"Now. Who's up for SHOTS?"

~FIN