Mini Event TMI
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
Melita waved to her uncle, Remi, Ronin, and Ru as they approached – pointedly not giving any attention to Sah or Talyson, before her eyes slunk back to the matter at hand; focus deviating solely upon whatever had summoned them all from the depths.

And then…it was even more vague.

What the fuck was up with this nonsense? Couldn’t describe it in a letter? Couldn’t ask if anyone wanted to team up against team Void without gathering them all here like a bunch of fools? She could feel the irritation and impatience building up within. Maybe in some part it was because she couldn’t do much at the moment, and maybe in another it was due to the nonsensical way things hovered about. And everything being Super Serious. The Honeybee didn’t think it was wise to cluster everyone together like a bunch of dunces either.

If she disappeared just to get out of this, would anyone notice? (Yeah, probably, but fuck.)

So when it had all come to silence, Melita raised her hand and arched her brow. Rather than staying or leaving, the smuggler took a different approach – striving to understand. “Soooo, you want us to make a decision without seeing anything? Or knowing what it is, or how we could help?”
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
Seren

Seren met the Honeybee's gaze and nodded. "Yes. Unless you can think of another way to keep safe those who would choose to back out now? I can't tell you what it is because I don't know myself, and that's why I can't judge who might be able to help. I don't know what everyone here can do. Once you've seen it though, and know where it is, it becomes a potential danger both to you and the rest."

Looking for her father, then down at her own hands, she shrugged lightly. "Frankly figuring this thing out was a task that was given to me, but I don't know how to do it. That's why I'm asking for help. If this isn't the best way... then I'm sorry for taking up your time."
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
are you really going to talk about timing in times like these?
Bouncing his eyebrows suggestively at his husband, hold his wool indeed, the Bastion adjusted himself in his chair, sliding down comfortably into a low slouch as he settled his wool and his needles into his lap.

"How about this—" Remi calls out. Really, he's only here in his capacity as Serens' step-father, and could likely offer very little of use when it came to the girl's plans. What he could do, though, was precisely the thing he'd hung up his claws and poison for in the first place.

Closing his eyes, Remi reached inward, tugging at a particular thread of magic that he imagined throwing outwards to wrap around all those currently gathered. "There." He said, clearing his throat and nodding toward Seren. "Now if any damage comes from that thing, or from anywhere else, it will only hurt me." And, given that he wasn't in love with the orb Seren had in her possession, it wouldn't be fatal, either.

With a quick smile, Remi glanced back to Ronin before turning his attention onto his knitting.

Remi uses his Spread Thin magic to protect everyone in the group.

Magic: Spread Thin | Can soak the damage cast at all allies within 60ft. Cannot use any other actions.
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 83 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 221
RONIN
THE WHITE KNIGHT
Having finished his bowl of chowder in the time it takes everyone to arrive and get settled, Ronin glances up at the sound of his daughter's voice, offering a soft smile to both Remi and Melita for their contributions. He pointedly does not speak up, given that he's purposely handed Seren the floor for all of this, and instead merely rolls his shoulders as he feels the almost imperceptible shiver of the Bastion's magic settle upon him.

Well - that's that then, he supposes. There's some fountain water back at the house, he tells his husband, in case the outcome of this meeting has need of it. But other than that, the Knight remains silent other than to give an encouraging nod to his daughter. He's always been in this, regardless of all else, so the decision is easy.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
He gave nods of welcome to those that joined in along the island: friends, demigods, and enterprising young men and women alike. Relaxing comfortably on a blanket upon the sand, he availed himself of some of the refreshments until the meeting was underway and Seren made her first round of revelations.

He remained silent at first, considering her concerns and the potential - unknown - dangers posed, until Melita spoke up. Her question was a good one, especially for those who truly had a decision to make in the matter: to embroil themselves further in Safrin's gambit against the Void or to distance themselves from the starry goddess and perhaps try a different, separate approach.

There was wisdom in that, too.

But for Hadama the decision had been made in Leafchange.

Remi's gift - and his tacit support of Seren - drew a deep nod of gratitude from the Tidebreaker and a murmured: "Thank you." before he turned his attention back to the demigoddess. "I will stay," he said simply.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Take me where the shadows grow
Just wanna not be here
Melita's wave is returned with a warm, if wan, smile. Were she not dividing forces with Sunjata she would embrace her, but right now Hotaru is feeling rather...prickly. Which means it's a good thing Melita expresses her doubt first given the things the Valkyrie would have said in her stead. That doesn't mean she won't express her opinion at all however, though it's tempered with the time provided by the others in attendance throwing their proverbial hats into the ring.

"The demigods don't have the luxury of remaining removed from the issue if the gods determine the newcomers need to be faced." Which is the nice way of saying 'we don't get a choice in our involvement, so why offer the illusion of one when it's not your call to make?' She's not normally brought to these heights of tension by Seren, but Safrin's stench is all over this, and it makes Hotaru restless and frosty. She shouldn't be surprised that Safrin is trying to make her gatekeeping of vital information more palatable by assigning Seren as the keyhole.

So the star-bitch is resorting to child soldiers now? Not surprising. Youthful pawns have always been her favorite contrivance.

Remi's act at least makes...whatever the next step is a safer one to take. She remains, making her decision clear, but her crossed arms and regal, unaffected expression make clear her reticence at the prospect of helping Safrin in any way. Damn her for being part of the Old God pantheon, but if it provides more information about Sunjata...Ru banishes that from her mind and waits for the rest to make their choices.
Take me where the stars don't show
It can get a lot out here, shining all alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Change author:
and the only solution was to stand and fight
Deimos remained silent and stoic; not giving away Rae’s newest demigod, nor saying much of anything, save for quiet smiles for his friends. The real topic of the hour, besides a gathering of constituents (though he was perplexed on some), was the issue at hand with Seren, and something to do with the Void.

His eyes narrowed, mildly bothered by the way the unknown twisted and turned, and the schemes seemingly held within them. He, and many others, had already been well invested and deep in these muddling parts already, and at some point he knew the hazards would come far closer. There was a long, drawn-out pause, before he stifled a long held sigh, nodding along after Ru, and Remi, for his efforts in protection and safeguarding. “Some of us have already been involved.” Too late now and all the happenstances. “I am willing to stay.”
DEIMOS
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Change author:
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
Once her question was out in the air, there seemed to be a settling of the factions – Remi extending safety, Ronin quietly there, others voicing their support. The smuggler sighed and wrinkled her nose, crossing her arms in solidarity with Ru for the aspects – wondering if this was a Safrin trick, god bullshit, or if they even truly had a choice in the matter.

Would Ludo make her stay or figure out a means to an end? Ask powerful allies and enemies alike to help?

She wasn’t certain, but all of it crawled down her spine. So instead of voicing anything at all, she just nodded and shrugged, staying out of pure nosiness and not much else.
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
A static hits the air, and while others may feel discomfort, Sunjata’s discomfort comes precisely from the tower they sit under and the very cliffside they sit upon. His gaze leaves Seren to focus on the spot he’d launched off with his father, jaw tightening as his discomfort grows, listening to the sentiments when Seren begins. And honestly, he doesn’t know what is going on – content to sit there silently until someone asks for clarification – his niece as it turns out, he’ll have to remember to say thanks for that.

And then, when Seren continues, Sunjata’s steel gaze slips over toward her with a dark brow raised – the scarred one, specifically, in a fight that had to do with Safrin, so many years ago. Feeling the sudden sensation of Remi’s magic, he starts to focus a bit more on the conversation, nodding to Hotaru’s statement – something many of them dealt with time and time again – and the same with an inclination of his chin to Deimos who echoes the same sentiment.

What is it?” He asks instead of echoing the same thing. It’s as close to his agreeance as any. Though it isn’t like he isn’t already aware of the Family’s influence, nor what kind of potential dangers might come of it. And for now? Precisely one other person beside himself know exactly why.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Well that was pretty cryptic all around, though Tal thought he got the gist of it. Shit involving the Void could be dangerous, Safrin was involved, and maybe the other gods were and maybe they weren't, but those that wanted a part in the goings-on were given the opportunity to be included.

He still wasn't sure why he and Sah were there, except that it looked like she'd just CC'ed everyone from the Tournament. His instincts said "gtfo" but his pride said "not if Sah is staying!" so the courier shifted uncomfortably but didn't stand up again. Something between his shoulders blades relaxed a little when Remi's protection settled over him and his expression turned very odd as he felt the magic sink into his skin. Goosebumps popped up and he shook himself like a dog, then found a brief, sheepish grin for the Bastion. It was weird but... nice. Like being wrapped in a blanket that had been warming by the fire.

Then he heard some of the misgivings that others were having, and after some hemming and hawing over his own concerns he finally spoke up, clearing his throat and speaking gruffly in the presence of so many demigods - even if some of them were his friends.

"Look, uh, Seren? Not t'be a dick about things but... are y'sure this is th'right place t'be havin' this? Out in th'open I mean. In Torchline. When Starfall is just a shout o'er that way." He waved in the direction of the new island with a grimace. "If it's this big, dangerous secret an' all. I mean, they moved in on Stormbreak pretty quick, an' th'Shrine in th'Celestine had void critters all over it last I was there." The grimace became a scowl as he closed his hands tightly around his Goggles. "So just bein' on holy ground doesn't stop 'em, is what I'm sayin'." And who knew what all weird abilities the Family had on top of that?
Amhran Siol

Age: 0 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 221
the harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun
Talking begins, and Amhran realises he has lost his opportunity to snack without being noticed. Instead, he does his best to follow the threads of conversation, pinching curiously at his skin where Remi's magic settles over it, and watches for direction from Deimos. Given that he has arrived with the Sword, he fully expects to do whatever the other man decides to do, and so merely nods once his decision is aired.

"I will also stay," he says, his voice rich and soil soft. He doesn't know if it means much - he knows few faces and fewer names still - but all the same, he does feel a sense of kindred spirits with at least some of those present. If nothing else, perhaps this would be an opportunity to meet others blessed by similar gods?