[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
Sah's stomach fluttered when Seren rested her hand on his fist. He smiled softly, warmth curling in his chest. He gently bumped his shoulders against hers, "Thank you, Seren." Even if she hadn't contributed to his magic, her praise and pride were well-received and appreciated.

Seren's admission made him laugh, "Fair enough." Sah had certainly been young when his twins for born, even by his own kind's standard. Yet the Wild Thunder would never regret agreeing to be his friends' surrogate. Seren's question made him pause in thought. Sah's eyes warmed, "Being a parent is...daunting. I can only speak to my own experience, but it's terrifying and wonderful." He let out a breath, trying to figure out how to articulate the overwhelming emotions that arose when he thought about Soleil and Luka. The words love, pride, joy, terror, and hope came to mind but seemed inadequate.

"Gods, they're everything to me. Every joy, every fear, every triumph in their lives feels like mine. They make me laugh when I need it the most and give me a purpose on my darkest days. I want them to grow and explore and learn who they are, but at the same time, I just want to wrap them up in my arms and keep them safe. It's contradictory and painful, but I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Sah's eyes sharpened, "I'd kill for them. I'd die for them. But just as much, I live for them because they need me, and I will never abandon them. Never again.

The Abandoned forced himself to take a breath and relax, keeping his hand where it was encased in Seren's, "Does that answer your question, or am I rambling too much?"
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

Her gaze was warm as it met his, blue eyes softened in the night by his loyalty and devotion. "You could never say too much," Seren assured him. "I would say that my question is answered... but also that I realize how little I still know about parenting. If anything, I ought to spend more time with my fathers - and perhaps I could stand to let them spoil me a bit more."

As they spoke of all that had passed in the years since their parting, the stars twisted overhead and the wind turned. Carrying a scent of rain in from the sea, gradually a cover of clouds began to obscure the heavens and the moonlight dimmed and fell away from the pair and from the armor laid out upon its blanket. When a torrent of rain sent them scurrying for the lighthouse, the dragon took flight and let the rain wash his scales clean; it would be late before his bonded emerged once more, and later still by the time they returned towards their temporary home.

{Fin}
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.