Plot Advancing PQ maybe we could salvage it all
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 21 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Lena
Bombardments of fire and clusters of birds seemed to have put the lamplighter off; a low rumble was heard and then nothing. Perhaps they hadn’t been the ideal prey (fighting back and helpful when another one of their own was lured). Perhaps this hadn’t been the animal’s day. Perhaps this had bene theirs, in some lucky, fortunate, bizarre way.

Regardless, through the fog and murk, they made it back to the Hanging Tree – all foreboding in its own colossal manifestation.

Hunched over and taking many breaths and gasps, Lena sought safety in its shackled shade. “I’d say that was enough information for now.” The level of danger, the potential for more devastation, the way they hadn’t been well-prepared for the bombardments.. “I’m so sorry for all of this. I thought we could just research…,” which given, they had, but all while running and trying desperately to stay alive. “I’d tell anyone you know not to come here. Not until we figure something out. But thank you both. That was…something.”

And from there, they’d be able to return the way they’d come – if a bit more battered and rattled than before.

--

The PQ+ is complete! Thank you both for participating!

{FIN}
little more like coming home