black and white
Maea <3
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
He’s glad too, honestly, but it’s evident in the crease of the crows feet on the corners of his eyes and the grin that remains spread across his face. “My, how far you have come, darling.” He teases with a hum of another chuckle, his tail brushing against hers in turn when hers finds his, and he remains still as her shoulder presses against his.

Awkwardness of it doesn’t even register in his mind, not as he turns his attention to the surrounding torches, adjusting to roll up the sleeve against his stitches again as it starts to fall. “Thank you for joining me today.” He murmurs softly, admiring their offerings for a few moments before he glances over toward her.
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
It's not a demon at your door
How far indeed, and in such a short span of time, too. A testament to his chivalry and reasonable attitudes no doubt - and to the sheer depth of her loneliness, that she accepted anyone who even hinted at appreciating her company. But ultimately the result was the same as any slow grown acquaintance; Maea still appreciated him, and found herself relaxed enough to let her guard down. It wasn't the worst.

"My pleasure entirely, love," she replied, gently teasing with a returned affect. "If you need anything else I am happy to help however I can. It's the least I can do." Especially now that she had nothing to do. With her research completed and permanently dismissed from the post on the Council, she once again had too much time on her hands.

"Want to head back?" If he wanted to linger to pray, she could wait outside before joining him on the trek back to the city.
It's just your shadow on the floor
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
Her gentle tease captures his rapt attention, delight pouring across his face and into his sharp grin that grows wider. “Look at you.” He says affectionately, on a light gasp of breath in appreciation for the little endearment. Stunned momentarily from responding to the rest of her statement, he answers belated with that same vibrant smile. “I will let you know, darling.” He hums gently, nudging her lightly with his shoulder (elbow?).

Her question of heading back has him glancing back at the shrine, nodding his head as he moves to collect the bag and steal some flame from the torches. “Ladies first.” Comes the gentle agreement, allowing her to start the way and offering fire if she wished to take some of it for herself as they head back toward town, his spirits still immensely high and made better with the playfulness between them.

— FIN <333
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //