and when I plant these gardens
for Harper
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Lena
Searching on his own seemed all the more futile too, but she didn’t say it. If it gave him purpose, and potentially information on Sohalia’s whereabouts, so be it – though she hoped, for his sake and the former Heart’s, that something would crop up, rather than fizzle out, fade, and disappear. She couldn’t recall a time like this, with leaders potentially abducted, and the result – but she’d have to consult the archives and collegium to be entirely certain. Morever was the damage being done to Sohalia; whether it was physical, or psychological, and the sooner she was found, the better.

His disagreement caused her brows to narrow, flinching imperceptibly and looking away. “I’m not going to think like that,” where everything and everyone was so easily and readily replaced. Then what was the point and purpose of her role? Of any of them? If she were to start thinking down that route, Lena would be losing key components of herself. “And I will do my best not to.” She wasn’t a constant figure everywhere; she often went under the radar, keeping busy and resolved to her duties. But as for what Harper could do? She wasn’t certain. “I need to meet with some other citizens and see what they know. Any information you can find on the void or Dahlia…” which they were all striving to do. “I just don’t know how we’re supposed to be rid of her.”
little more like coming home