one mistake at a time
isla <3
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Got a bag full of clothes, a bottle of wine. Only say how I feel From the back of my mind
"I'm sure you could have." The aviator agrees; indeed much of what he learned about himself the Remedy could have predicted, but such was the scientific method of it all. Some assumptions just needed to be born out to be proved.

"Well, seeing as I have no intention of ever denying you any pleasure you're after..." The music fades and gods but if this was one of his lessons in the Dusklight or the House of Midnight, now was when he'd press himself fully against Isla, whisper something wicked in her ear (he was still learning, but getting better), before possibly tearing at the slit on her dress and ravishing right in the middle of the dance floor. He'd had sex with others around a few times and hadn't understood what the appeal of it could possibly be until precisely this moment. It wasn't having others around, it was not being able to wait.

Instead, as the final fermata rang out indicating the end of the song, all Everest could do was sip in a deep breath that only increased the heat he felt burning in his belly. "Until then." He whispered, straightening with a tight smile. "I'll think of nothing else."

~FIN