[se] weather sweater
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 12 - Strg: 53 - Dext: 55 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 55 - Int: 2
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3825
Tal's nose wrinkled up in instinctive protest at Koa's teasing, but the Dragoon wasn't wrong{/i. Tal [i}did like them, and since he had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth he had figured it was maybe safer to tell them in actions rather than words.

Okay, maybe some words. But the way their eyes lit up eased that stubborn kernel of social anxiety that had wrapped around his heart and he was finally able to relax just in time for his highly caffeinated beverage to arrive, steaming hot and with a cute dog drawn in the foam. He was too distracted to notice, however, as he beamed proudly. Koa's next round of teasing actually slid off as he ducked his head with that rare, bashful grin. "I mean, you're both pretty cute, yeah. But I'm all hers." Which wasn't to say he didn't enjoy looking at other pretty people. He just wasn't going to do anything more than look!

When Thorn immediately moved to put his earring on and gave him that sheepish smile that was way cuter than his usual confident grins, Tal looked as happy as a cat who'd just gotten into the dairy barn. Koa's touch, even through the jacket, came dangerously close to making the courier expire on the spot from sheer pleasure, and he had to clear his throat a moment behind the others as he raised his cup to the toast. "Friendship 'n shiny shit!" he chorused with his friends.

~Fin~