Mini Event Ashes to ashes
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve stands on the beach, bloodied and exhausted, adrenaline finally fizzling out as she watches the smoke billow from the building. The sky is beginning to lighten above them, signaling the dawn of a new day of dealing with the aftermath of the events that happened. She still can see the dagger plunging into Atlas's throat, a ring of flames engulfing his body, Seren throwing herself into the fray. Her eyes close against tears that suddenly threaten to spill down her cheeks. There was so much to wrap her head around and she couldn't even begin to start. A shuddering breath wracks through her chest, sea glass gaze glassy as she forces her eyes open just as the air shimmers before them and Seren tumbles through the rift.

The sight of her friend, scared and confused, pushes her into action. She rushes forward, boots slipping on the sand as she stumbles towards her, grabbing her by the shoulders as the tears finally spill. "Don't you ever do something like that again! Do you fucking hear me, Seren? What were you thinking?" Her voice trembles dangerously and she crushes the girl to her in a hug, holding the back of her head and somehow tucking her against her chest as she cradles her close for a moment. Maeve pulls back, both hands coming up to hold her face and it looks wrong with the way the blood on her fingers stands out against Seren's pale skin, but she wipes away the soot from her cheeks tenderly. "I'm fine. I wasn't hurt."

It's easy to reassure her. Especially when it's true. She wasn't hurt physically. Nothing more than a bruise or two from where Aurelia shoved her out of the way. She got away with so much less than others. Than Hotaru. Even now she yearns to seek her out, but it isn't safe yet. To do so now might give her away and while Maeve doesn't know what led the former queen to doing this, she can guess and it would likely be best to give her time to get away from the scene.

"Let me see your hands.." Maeve murmurs gently, looking down at where they were cradled against Seren's chest as if to protect them from further harm. With great care the Madame takes them into her own, examining the burns with a tense brow, "They'll likely blister and they're going to be tender, but I don't think there will be any lasting damage." She finally says, shaking her head as she glances back at Adam now, lips pressed into a thin line, "Adam, love, you can't stay out here too long. The sun is going to come up soon. I have a spare room at the inn. Give them my name and you can stay there, okay?"
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-21-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Adam - 05-23-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-24-2021, 12:30 AM