Mini Event Ashes to ashes
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"I don't know anything! Okay? I don't know that she did have something to do with it. All I know is that Atlas is her companion. All I know is that he was there. That could mean anything. She could have been anywhere in the city." Maeve stresses, turning from Adam to face Seren again, stressing her words as if that will get the point across more clearly. It's a lie. She does know that Hotaru was there. Maeve knows that she attacked Aurelia. Maeve thinks she likely started the fire, but she doesn't have proof. They can't do anything without that. The Madame approaches Seren again, trying her best to keep her voice even and calm.

A breath is sucked in, filling her tired lungs that are more than a little irritated from the smoke, "I saw someone stab Atlas before going inside. Aurelia arrived after that. I didn't see anyone go in besides a man." It's the truth. She hadn't seen a single thing. Maeve reaches out to grasp her shoulders, holding her glassy blue gaze firmly, "I know this is a lot right now. I know it doesn't make sense, but we can't go pointing fingers when we have no proof of anything. Do you understand? He could have just been lingering there. Perhaps even looking for Sunjata. We don't know." It feels wrong to lie, to feed her friend false words, but she knows that Hotaru wasn't trying to hurt anyone. No one except for those who scorned her.

"If you say something and are wrong... Seren, there was no one there to prove anything. A false accusation in a situation like this could have serious repercussions too. They'll get to the bottom of this, but I'm not going to say anything that could potentially put her in harms way."
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-21-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Adam - 05-23-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-24-2021, 12:30 AM