(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Here is where her prior conversation with their Lady comes in handy.

Wessex nods, understanding the feeling all to well and as they come upon a low stone wall, she heads towards it, opting to sit to have the kind of conversation she knows she needs to have with Sam. “Come on, sit.” Patting the space next to her, the Wraith turns her gaze on her sibling and tries to keep it mild despite the familiar bubbles that tell her he’s not listening.

She does blatantly assume that he will sit and stay with her, so even if he doesn’t immediately do so, Wessex begins. “Sam, that’s the thing, you don’t have to be.” Shaking her head just a little bit, the demigod goes on. “And your way of fighting doesn’t have to be like mine. That’s the beauty of it, the strength of our family. Nate and I, and Cal and Neron, and maybe even Edy if she ever gets her act together, are fighters. Az and Isla are healers and they are just as important as the fighters. So is having a good public face - a ,normal face with normal relationships like Bastien and Kiada.”

She brushes a stray strand of hair away and looks out to the occasional person walking by. “You’re right that no one else can take on the other demigods right now. And that’s okay. Because Amalia can’t kill, and she hasn’t been seen for weeks, apparently. Ronin can be manipulated.” In fact, they’d already done it. “And Remi - Remi has his weaknesses. We aren’t flying blind.”

Still, her lips purse a bit, not entirely convinced that it’s a true weakness.

“So -” turning back to Sam, her hands fold across her chest. “with fighting the demis off the table, how do you want to lead and protect?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 05-26-2021, 09:09 PM