[Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
KIADA
you kneel and say your prayers with
shaking hands and a mouth full of metal
but the blood in your mouth tastes nothing
She nods as Melita reminisces of Zero. A kind man, one that Kiada was happy to have met once upon a time. But the conversation shifts, as she mentions that she understood Kaos. And how her companion grows angry by it. And she understands that too, the anger for someone so powerful to destroy everything you’ve ever loved. Perhaps it was Kiadas loneliness that kept her coming back for more, kept her creeping on the edge of light and dark along the fine line she could tumble across. And she has tumbled from it, multiple times in her life. In the dark when she saved Kisamoa’s life as he attempted resurrection. But light in the fact of spreading hope and being a decent person. But she still harbored that darkness within, something she knows will never leave. It bothered her before, but she’s come to accept it.

She plants the seeds in silence as Melita rants, and when Kiada finishes she sits back on her legs and looks up to Melita with a sorrowful gleam in her iceberg eyes. “I didn’t know what I was doing. I was a child thrust into war with things I didn’t understand. I thought it was the way. And then he destroyed Helovia and opened the portal.” Her voice is softer than the woman at her side. “I didn’t understand what he would do. I wanted my brother back, I wanted to be a part of something. And in the Rift, I saved his life because I thought if he died we all would too” She says. But her eyes grow slightly more narrow as she stares toward the fiery woman at her side. “I have made many mistakes, and I have paid for them. And I’m so, so sorry Melita.” She apologizes because she doesn’t know what else she can say.

She can’t bring them back. She has hoped time and time again that something would bring them all back. But the pain of losing them over and over was unbearable. It was better to leave the dead where they lay. She stands then, looking back to Melita. “I hoped he could bring them back. But when he did they came back wrong. All I could do was try to make the Rift a bearable place, a place that didn’t try to kill us every time we stepped outside.” She says after a moment, looking away and contemplating. “Do not think I don’t regret what I’ve done.” She says finally, all the anger and resentment brimming to the surface.
nothing, like holy wine as it drips
from your tongue during confession
and your hail mary feels h o l l o w
in the face of all that r e d
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Melita - 03-02-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Kiada - 03-03-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Melita - 03-04-2019, 01:00 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Kiada - 03-04-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Melita - 03-04-2019, 01:23 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Kiada - 03-09-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Melita - 03-12-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Kiada - 03-17-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] won't stay quiet - by Melita - 03-17-2019, 10:53 PM