[SE] early sunsets
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
rose vines are as lovely when they wrap tight over your limbs and shatter your bones
Normally, Aurelia might expect a Torchliner to bark back something irritated and harsh. Especially in the bar, where people go to escape.. not.. get found. But this one's different, he's got a lighter air about him and an explanation for why that crooked grin seems so much like Nate's. The accent sounds similar, too, though it's definitely harder to understand. Her gaze squints speculatively as she draws back her hand and takes a moment longer than normal to understand what he's saying.

"Oh!" She smiles with pleasant surprise, tilting her head and looking at him with the facts in mind, "I didn't know Nate had a twin brother." Which maybe wasn't the best thing to say.. but, as Outlanders, talking about family could be difficult. Hopefully her words don't get interpreted the wrong way.

But he gestures for her to join him in his spot at the bar and, well.. she does. It's not without some hesitance, but she does. "Bartholomew. My name's Aurelia," she pronounces his own name a bit slow, committing it to memory.

"So how come I've never met you until now?" She asks curiously, sipping at her glass once it's been filled and turning in her seat to give him her full attention.
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
[SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 05-10-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 05-28-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 05-29-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 06-10-2021, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 06-11-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 06-30-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 06:26 AM