i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
and my heart ran away with me
"You should know—" He begins, but the warning leaves his lips too late. As Hotaru's fingers brush against his skin, her grief breaks against him so hard it feels as though he's caught in a riptide. Strong of a swimmer as he is in waters such as these, it steals his breath nonetheless. Even so, he doesn't shy away but instead reaches out his hand to try and softly clasp her wrist. Her emotions feel like a lightning storm comprised of starlight and fire; everything burns and howls and collapses in on itself only to rise again, toppling down endlessly. Knowing what an invasion of privacy it can be, Remi's fingers release from where they easily encircle her wrist. With parted lips and a breath held behind them, he shakes his head apologetically as his cheeks flush. "If..if you touch me, I can feel what you feel." He manages awkwardly, trying to release his breath as slowly as possible, and thus shivering the words from his lips.

Watching as Hotaru's thumb widens the hole in the peach—the suggestive nature of it not lost on him for a moment—he nods. "No. And nor is this land at all like the one I came from. There, I would have been put to death." It felt almost absurd to say the words now, knowing all he knew of Caido, and yet in that moment when Frey had outed him, it had felt like the world was going to shatter.

"You are very kind to think it brave." He mutters, frowning playfully at her over his shoulder. "Or, a pretty liar." Remi adds, one of his eyes nearly closing in a slow wink. "I suppose it is the latter, though not in the way you might think. I have to leave them an offering that they might overlook...something else I intend to do."

Magic: Empathy | When in contact with one other person, Remi can feel their surface and hidden emotions. To sense deeper emotions he has to continue contact. He can also allow them to experience his emotions as well.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 12:08 AM