i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
His warning comes late, but she has no way of knowing what he feels. Instead she is caught by the calloused hand around her wrist, captivated by the rise of emotion and color in his eyes and face respectively. "Oh," she mutters a little dumbly, her own tactility having never incurred such consequences before. Inside, she is torn between her natural aversion to vulnerability, and the crushing relief that someone knows how she feels. Beyond that there is only a sense of regret, for having thrown him into the deep end of her grief, and it's apparent in the flicker of her eyes that drops to his hand that had touched her. "I'm sorry you had to feel that. Though I hope it does not stop people from touching you." Ever since her parting from Sunjata and Nate, she'd been starved for such physical connections, and wouldn't wish that fate on anyone else.

A hiss trails between her teeth at the notion of death for such a thing. "Then for all the trauma it may have caused, I'm glad you're here to have experienced it. That sounds like a revolting societal rule, to be damned for liking dick." Scoffing, her nail plucks the chunk free she'd been playing with, and she brings the peach to her mouth to grab it in her teeth and swallow it down. Pursed lips quirk after it is consumed, amused. "Can I not be both?" Provoked by his boyish teasing to respond in kind. "Oh, that is quite the challenge. Subtle, but sexual. Am I allowed to hear such plans, or...?" Hotaru mimes zipping her lips.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 12:19 AM