i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
and my heart ran away with me
It's insurmountable, and yet Remi finds himself at the top of it. Tears scream at the back of his eyes, slicing their way through in a way that makes his breath catch as one trickles down his cheek. Her rage flashes like lightning behind his eyes, as the slow roll of her isolation and the loss of so, so much thunders deep and slow like waves battering a cliff far, far, below. "Do not be sorry, I should have mentioned sooner, I just did not think—"that you would touch me. Because though he was naked to be sure, it wasn't just his magic that stopped those around him from coming close. It was the murders committed, the general assholery he was inclined towards, and the viciousness of seasons past. "I am so sorry." The words are nothing more than a drop in her ocean, and he knows it. Wings sprout from his back, the one closest to her stretching and hovering over her shoulders. His feathers softly dance against her skin as his head tilts, asking a soft question. There is no touch he can offer to rival that of Nate or Sunjata's, and likely no consolation that will wash away the colours painted across her soul. But he would offer what he could to her if the consequences were ones she'd accept: She would be even more bare than she already was.

Remi's laugh is hollow and easy as she boils it down to liking dick. This sort of brazen lyricism is what he'd liked about her during their first meeting, and he finds he likes it just as much now. "It is true. I have many more hateable qualities." He adds with a smirk that tugs one side of his lips up, dimpling the cheek on the other.

"Ah, silly of me to brand you so narrowly." The words are said apologetically, no matter how musically his accent carries them. Just to be on the safe side, Remi bows his head slightly. "Kind, pretty, a liar, and more things I have yet to see." Raising his head and narrowing his eyes as if weighing whether he could trust her—he probably couldn't, but the look was merely to play a part—the alchemist eventually pulls in a long and slow breath through his nose, before exhaling. "I do not believe for a moment those lips of yours will stay closed. It would be a shame if they did." Smiling, he shrugs. "My abilities are all...rather sly. Walking in dreams. Moving through them. Leaving my body and slipping souls from theirs.." Looking down at his hands, a peach that perfectly mirrors the one Hotaru had been playing with appears and then disappears just as quickly. "You could probably make good use of them. But I am not a clever man, and so...I plan on mimicking the abilities of my fellow demigods. This—" He nods his head toward the shrine while keeping his eyes firmly on Hotaru. "Is hopefully so that Frey does not get angry about it."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 12:41 AM