i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2549
and my heart ran away with me
"When my daughter was killed...I think I went mad for nearly a whole year." Remi doesn't pry into the source of Hotaru's wellspring of pain. In a sense it doesn't matter what caused it. He knows very little of what happened with she and Sunjata and Nate, but it feels to him as if her grief is deeper than that. There's a bottomless pit that speaks of death. 'Gods it felt so good at the time.' He admits after a moment, a humourless chuckle leaving his lips as his head turns slightly that his cheek might rest atop her head for a moment.

"An alchemist." Remi corrects. "My job was to make weapons for a war effort, but in my spare time.." Pausing that he might imprint in his memory the size of her hand compared to his, the colour and texture too, he sighs softly. "...I built what I could. Stars that glowed in the dark. Machines to see into the heavens. Other silly things that never amounted to anything." He dwarfs her in every way, yet there's something powerful in her touch as her palm overlays his own.

The alchemist's own fingertips rise to meet hers as they dance across his skin like piano keys. "Ah. Like killing someone in a dream." He says, echoing her own thoughts. Raising a brow, Remi looks down at their hands, so clean and free of the things they've done. It feels like a lie as much as it feels like a relief. "Do..you think you can apologize for having done something, if you knew that you would do it again, in a similar situation?" Remi asks suddenly, glancing down that he might find her mismatched gaze and therein, the answer.

'You can have any debt from me just the same.' Remi says, and then with a flush, hisses in a breath as their minds follow the same track once again. "Though..as much help as it might do me to have Frey see you here, I...have you been in their presence before?" He wonders, unsure if the feeling needed to be described. What fresh hell would rain down on them if, under Frey's influence, he and Hotaru wiled away the hours on the sand. Would that be enough to have Nate make good on his threat?

"Your..." It hits him harder than he might have expected, if only because of the recent turmoil with Isla, and the fact that she too had died as a unicorn and his companion. He doesn't think at all of the fire as he gazes into her eyes and peach-smudged lips, offering her as heartfelt a silence as he can. "If I can help, I will."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 04:35 PM