[SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
Scarecrow I think I love you, will you ever understand,
It's not as if I've fallen for this but I'm doing what I can

"Vai...hey, don' you own the tavern?" Emmett asked, sure he'd heard her name somewhere before. Now that he thought about it, he'd seen her too, during his hazy time in Longnight where he had been somewhere between alive and dead, faces and places blurry around him. "I guess I should thank ya for lettin' me stay durin' Longnight."

Milly took the mobile eagerly (perhaps a little too eagerly. Emmett kept an eye on her to make sure she wouldn't pull the whole thing apart) and began to turn it, looking at it from all different angles.

"I...didn' even realise Fiat Lux was comin' up." He said, his voice distracted and sad. Everything had been so much lately he barely even knew what day it was. "We usually make a loada food for it and take it down...Probly won' this year, though. Um...it's alright. You go and there's decorations and lights and food and dancin'...sometimes people pick a partner to dance with."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime - by Emmett - 03-26-2019, 03:48 PM