all the ghosts that live inside me
Safrin
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN

Glistening eyes closed and again her words washed over him, through him and bathed his aching soul in tender balm. The goddess accomplished what no friend or passing acquaintance had managed so far; she offered him hope. Not of some lofty goal, or impossible dreams, but hope that there truly was an end and that it might not be so bad to persevere until it came.

While it might seem a bleak and low branch to reach for... it was everything the raven could have hoped for.

"You are kind, my Lady. I thank you." Korbin whispered, while bittersweet longing for those lost loved ones mingled with relief. Loving any less he could not, but loosening his grip on that which was precious was doable. "I will do my best to amend my old ways. Perhaps those I hurt in the past will even forgive me, in time, for being so slow to learn." Blinking his eyes open the raven almost smiled, if a bird was capable of such things.

Maybe if he played them some music... ah, but that required hands. Still the urge was there, like an itch in digits he had not possessed for many seasons.
Young and alone on a long road,
Once I lost my way

Messages In This Thread
all the ghosts that live inside me - by Korbin - 05-26-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: all the ghosts that live inside me - by Korbin - 06-11-2021, 06:48 PM