no more hard-knock life
Opheliaaaa
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Ophelia

Ophelia is not burdened by their solitude. It is freeing in many ways. Though their house had been filled with ghosts by the end, silent in terms of sound, they had still been forced into the confines of the walls. Never free to see the sky beyond chores. Little more than a ghost.

Though many may say they have won their freedom at the cost of their humanity, Ophelia sees only a life free of hardship and suffering. An eternity rolling out before them as a long-awaited reward for their trials. So they have not forgotten Wessex, no, but they are not bothered by the time they have been given to figure out themself. To discover who Ophelia is.

When the call comes, Ophelia jolts, surprise flickering over wraithlike features. Then a radiant smile lights up their face. Of course sister. I am on my way. And they are - practically skipping as they turn for Theskyra House. Running is a delight they have discovered of late now that they are free of weak lungs and faltering stamina. It is a childish sort of fun that Ophelia happily indulges in, arriving at the door windswept and bright in the fading light of dusk. Knocking and then opening the door boldly, Phi steps inside and closes it behind them, curious pale blues scouting the entry. "Wessex?"
Say my name and every color illuminates
We are shining - and we will never be afraid again

Messages In This Thread
no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 06-11-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Ophelia - 06-15-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Ophelia - 06-30-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 07-02-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Ophelia - 07-24-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: no more hard-knock life - by Wessex - 07-27-2021, 03:55 PM