all the ghosts that live inside me
Safrin
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN

The raven's eyes certainly lit up at the sight of the shiny bauble, but he knew better than to reach for it on his own. Patient, in as much as he ever had been, he waited for Safrin to demonstrate. Beady blue eyes watched her clasp the gem, and when the star emerged from the orb and darted up into the sky, there was a shocked yet impressed huff, and much ruffling of feathers.

Almost tentatively the bird reached for the gem, once it was offered. Emotions swelled and surged within, happiness, gratitude, despair and much darker emotions too; just to try it, to see what it would be like, Korbin tried to do as she said and directed all of those jumbled thoughts into the gold. Pushing the gem into a feathered breast, over the heart. And it was as though they eased out of him, softly extracted - until a golden peace settled around his mind like a soft fleece blanket. A star of his own formed and shot up into the sky; Korbin watched it rise with awe.

"Lady, I... I have no words," he murmured, in a raven's croaking accent. "If ever I can repay your generosity, only say the words. I will go where you wish, do whatever. I swear it."
Young and alone on a long road,
Once I lost my way

Messages In This Thread
all the ghosts that live inside me - by Korbin - 05-26-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: all the ghosts that live inside me - by Korbin - 06-17-2021, 04:58 PM