and I've been loving you for a thousand years
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Kamaria is officially of the opinion that parties are way better than she ever thought they'd be! There's sweet-sounding music playing in the background somewhere, and people - so many people! Look at all the new faces and listen to all their voices! It's awe-inspiring. The food, too, smells so good, she doesn't even care what it is. She is determined to have a bit of everything at some point.

And at some point, she finds her sister among the crowds again. At first, she'd been hesitant to approach because Seren had seemed busy before. But now, she can't wait any longer. She rushes up to the girl. Who is the most prettiest girl she's seen, by the way, which makes her grin turn her face a little pink.

"Yeah I know who you are!" Kamaria says imploringly, swaying enough that her dress flows about, "You're my sister, silly!"

She leans in a little closer and cups one hand around her lips to whisper, as if it's some kind of secret, "And I'm your sister, too!"
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: and I've been loving you for a thousand years - by Kamaria - 06-21-2021, 03:25 AM